GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. lumberjackzac

AC coded incorrectly

Hey I was messing around with my OBD11 trying to activate the Colder AC settings and I did something wrong. AC will not run. I'm seeing that the "duration of compressor run-in" and "gear ratio engine AC compressor" are both 0. Definitely shouldnt be Can somebody pull their AC settings...
  2. lumberjackzac

Volkswagen ludicrous cruise control

Did you know NAR VW mk7 gti is speed limited to 126mph BUT you can turn cruise control all the way up to 130mph... [emoji848] Try it Where is the logic!?
  3. lumberjackzac

Intermittent EPC P00B700 shortly after starting vehicle

This is the 3rd time I've had the Limp mode EPC light in 6 months and limited RPMs within about 30 seconds after starting car. I can clear codes and drives absolutely normal. Already had aluminum revision water pump. Codes are for coolant efficiency decreased and car starts blowing fans at...
  4. lumberjackzac

Where do y'all take used oil, like 28 gallons?

Just driving to every auto parts store around town but usually they only take 2 gallons at a time. Ideas? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  5. lumberjackzac

Oil leaks/oil vapor leaks: filler cap, pcv trap, hoses, etc

Tired of your VW oil filler cap leaking and making a mess? Why is it there is so much dirt around the #3 and #4 ignition coils? They are leaking perhaps only vapor but oil settles and creates sticky mess which then dirt sticks to. Even after adding o-ring to oil cap still leaks!! They are NOT...
  6. lumberjackzac

OBD2 dead

I had my original battery die and refuse to charge up at all overnight. I had to jump the car. I have JB4 constantly plugged into the port. Car develops lighting malfunction error after getting new battery bigger better -interstate 48 AGM. Headlights are just on when the car is on, no control...
  7. lumberjackzac

Walnut blast valves 2016 mk7 lots of pictures

Why walnut blast intake valves? Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR is mandatory on all vehicles nowadays) sends oil vapor back through intake and carbon builds up on valves. Port injection vehicles dissolve this with detergent in the fuel flowing over the valves. Direct ignition engines without...
  8. lumberjackzac

Polyurethane pour into OEM. Interest for group?

Looking if there were some people out there that were interested in OEM+ type engine mount for the right price. I don't wanna get into price until I crunch numbers but if enough people would like this, I'll do it. Also planning on casting the suspension bushings shortly and doing full set of...
  9. lumberjackzac

WTB: stock Engine Trans Mounts

Looking for engine and transmission mounts I can tear down and rebuild in full poly. I think going rate for used mounts is like $35 Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  10. lumberjackzac

Last chance 59,910

I will likely cross out of warranty tomorrow. Only thing concerning to me is a recent 3/4 second jerk or death in 4th or 5th. Happened perhaps 3 times in last month. Maybe switching to 5th. It's not under WOT. I don't get it. The car kinda gives out and then comes back. DSG fluid? I changed...
  11. lumberjackzac

Shift knob DSG wont shift fix

Here's what happened my knob button depressed and wouldnt come back up. couldn't shift into reverse or park. Couldn't remove keys from ignition. First you pry off the dsg cover see pic one. Second pry up boot retaining clips. Remove boot. I didn't have string, I had pipe cleaners but it's just...
  12. lumberjackzac

Adaptive Crusie control Retrofit 16

I'm gather information right now. I can see that there's quite a few parts to be added and swapped before coding would allow this work. Then the dealer needs to calibrate the system. Please list part numbers or correct part numbers I have yet to include. I want this real bad. Obviously VWs...
  13. lumberjackzac

Center arm rest squeeking & fix

Slowly but surely eliminating all my rattles, squeeks from stiffer engine mounts and suspension. This one was pretty easy. Extend the arm rest. There's a floppy piece of plastic you could just remove. Pad it. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  14. lumberjackzac

Compressor/turbo surge/flutter

Guys I removed my snow guard and now I'm noticing a stututu every time I let off the gas. Is something broke? Dsg Dp Jb4 Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  15. lumberjackzac

Squirrely moderate/hard left turns

I'm tryin to self diagnosis this issue before I have an alignment done. I've noticed this overtaking when the car feels like it may go out of control. Last time only at 45mph. I was crawling around and thought maybe have a look at ball joint. It looked bent to me. Possibly may need shocks I...
  16. lumberjackzac

Led retrofit mirror puddle light, need wiring guide

Real short and simple I've been searching to find which pin in my current non-folding non-puddle light mirrors I could tap so that these LEDs I have will light up exactly like OEM folding mirrors with all the bells and whistles. I know the connector but I can't seem to find any wiring guide I...
  17. lumberjackzac

PayPal buyers

I'm concerned about a sale I made through PayPal with the buyers be very sketchy. They asked for me to write up an invoice and then they would pay it. I did. They asked I ship it to an alternative address. Ok. After looking it over some more, it looks like the buyer is using unverified account...
  18. lumberjackzac

New in box. Revo Complete engine set

SOLD! Brand new, straight from the manufacturer. Engine, transmission, dogbone mounts. All hardware included, sorry directions online. $440 incl shipping. It's the revised red mounts. Retails for $540!!!! Fits many vehicles in the MQB platform, listed for 2015+ A3/S3, 2016+ TT, 2015+...
  19. lumberjackzac

GFB DV+ mk7

Sold Everything included from the original kit. Authentic purchased from shopDAP. I have the invoice. Works fine. $125-139 new. It's been used for about 15k miles. Rated for up to 30lbs boost Goes on to the 06H145710C diverter for many of the Volkswagens. See below. $60 + shipping
  20. lumberjackzac

OEM retrofit store?

I stumbled across this store VAGbase on AliExpress. They offer retrofit packages for several interesting things. Park pilot https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32853382536.html Lane departure warning https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1000005088243.html Full Dynamic auto headlights+auto wiper+auto...