GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. L

IS38 1.8 E30 - Upgraded Injectors Necessary?

Sorry, I mentioned it briefly. Yes, I'm excited too. Big things happening this season.. Gonna reset the is38 record, gun for the stock motor record in the R then finally I'll have some decent power in my Alltrack daily. I will probably try to do a couple track days with the wagon too and see...
  2. L

I'm not going to do that.. My is38 is free and I have a lot of left over parts from my R.. I have an EQT XL waiting to install on my R. Once I'm done with the EQT me and Daniel have been talking about running his turbo on my R to compare to the EQT but most likely it will be a DBV2 V3 that has...
  3. L

$2500 budget need advice

Invest the $2500 in the stock market while it's down RN and double your money when it rebounds. Then you'll have a $5000 budget.
  4. L

I'm going to be UM tuned on the is38.. I have MPI, ethanol sensor, intake, turbo inlet, turbo outlet, downpipe all ready to roll.. I'm only waiting on the turbo to be available and I'm switching software
  5. L

Unfortunately no, we couldn't find it.. My buddy had his k04 from his old mk6 boxed up and thought it was the is20 in there. I don't want to drop $250-$300 on one when I will have my is38 available in a few months. I guess I'm going to go from is12 straight to is38 when the time comes.
  6. L

Sudden Perfume Smell

Check for hookers in the trunk
  7. L

MRC or Racingline OEM+ tuning?

You're starting to sound a bit like a fanboy 😂 MRC makes good tunes that side of the world if you have limited options.
  8. L

Fast as hell IS20!

Hahahaha, someone got it. I'm sure he's lurking with a new username, just waiting to reveal himself.
  9. L

Fast as hell IS20!

Didn't mean that one, Vargas is more of a Freddy Krueger.
  10. L

Fast as hell IS20!

All we have to do is mention the boogeyman and it'll get locked 😂
  11. L

Fast as hell IS20!

I heard the proper lubricarion significantly improves spool up time.
  12. L

Fast as hell IS20!

All good wound up chilling with an old friend. His house is extremely nice, you can get quite the bang for your buck out there. Beware of the local MQBs.
  13. L

Fast as hell IS20!

Oh no you didn't.. My is20 deal fell through.. Drove all the way to Pingree Grove and it turns out my buddy had his old ko3 or ko4 from mk6(didn't even look at which it was since I was bummed)... I was just going wait to go is38 in the wagon, but now that we have a challenger in DuPage I might...
  14. L

Fast as hell IS20!

Have to expand your radius to all of west suburbs.
  15. L

Fast as hell IS20!

I always go for women with small hands 😉
  16. L

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

I'm very aware.. Low n slo lol
  17. L

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

I think you can definitely improve with some suspension tweaks without giving it any more oomph
  18. L

Fast as hell IS20!

Don't hate on us little people..
  19. L

Fast as hell IS20!

Stock turbo world record and the nicest schlong in Westmont, IL