GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. imthanick_a

Wierd buzzing noise in cabin 2020 golf mk7.5

Its not normal lol go get it fixed
  2. imthanick_a

Wierd buzzing noise in cabin 2020 golf mk7.5

Car is brand new, take it to the dealer.
  3. imthanick_a

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Someone for sure did this. Probably got a front bumper cover from a junkyard or something.
  4. imthanick_a

On the other hand, the amount of morons I see driving in the middle of night with only their DRL's is insane as well. No idea how people can manage that
  5. imthanick_a

For Those Who are Not Wrench Turners

I always love MSN's car "articles". They are aimed at people who know literally nothing about cars and so generalized that they are practically a comedy piece. The slideshow format they use is great at generating ad revenue though
  6. imthanick_a

Based on what youre saying I think youre still confused. DRL's are not headlights. Your car isn't deciding when to turn your headlights on with DRL's they are just always on. I get that you don't like them and thats fine, to each their own. The DRL's are so other people (read: idiots not paying...
  7. imthanick_a

Sandman GTI MK7 PP DCC Lighting Pkg - The Journey begins!

Yep all the other colors look like garbage lol. I'll send them a message - thanks!
  8. imthanick_a

For sale : Magneti Marelli oem European cherry red tail lights

just click the button that says insert image...
  9. imthanick_a

Sandman GTI MK7 PP DCC Lighting Pkg - The Journey begins!

My under dash RGB LED's failed recently. The Red LED's don't work anymore on one of them, but every other color works. Red flickers like a strobe light for a few minutes then completely dies out. Looking at the module, there are still LED's lit up but extremely dim so they don't put off any...
  10. imthanick_a

Best VCDS/OBDEleven Wiper Mod

Not really sure how a dirty windshield would warrant a TSB
  11. imthanick_a

WTB: BFI stage 1 engine and tranny mounts

Same here. Auction time.
  12. imthanick_a

MK7 Halogen Headlights

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/dont-post-anything-down-here.369918/
  13. imthanick_a

DRL's have nothing to do with if your headlights are on. They are just on all the time, it's purely cosmetic. Are you talking about turning off your auto headlights?
  14. imthanick_a

Halogen Headlight Thread

Nothing better than making your headlights illegal to run on public roads(y)
  15. imthanick_a

Depending on your state laws it may be illegal to drive with headlights off at dawn/dusk (not just foglights, actual projector headlights). Also people forget that if your wipers are on, your headlights must be on in many states.
  16. imthanick_a

Its so you can have just your fogs and DRL's on without the headlights. If you have it in auto and turn the fogs on your headlights will always be on even if its light outside
  17. imthanick_a

2017 Golf R - Warranty & Mods Questions

1) No. 1b) No. 1c) For your car, no. For your warranty (if your engine/turbo blow up), yes, unless you go APR+ from the dealer. 2) Correct. 3) No. 4) Correct. 4b). Downpipe will cause a CEL unless you get a spacer or a stage 2 tune. Other than that there won't be an issue. 5) Pedal box...
  18. imthanick_a

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

No sensitive feelings, just curious why there were random caps. As far as best looking plugs, youre either going to spend a lot of money or make a custom part. IMO you might as well just bondo them up and get a respray/blend. Plugs never look "good", but they look better than holes. Or just put...
  19. imthanick_a

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Lowes link is literally specific help, takes you right to the page with holes plugs which is the end goal here... And whats with the weird caps? Why are you yelling random words at us?