GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

Pop-up Ads Is This For Real?

Firefox + AdblockPlus = no ads (on my laptop) If I go on my iphone though, yes it has the ads
  2. snobrdrdan

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

But but but Florida is closer to Germany :unsure:
  3. snobrdrdan

Movie and TV Recommendations

A couple people watched that last week here at work, and I was like.....yeah, that's not really work appropriate. (not that I care, but they had it really loud) A decent cast/cameos though, but the story wasn't that great IMO
  4. snobrdrdan

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

h3ro5059 (from Vortex) refunded....list updated
  5. snobrdrdan

True....that was a little too much. But I thought Pitt played the character very well...very witty. Like I said, I thought the movie looked super stupid when it came out but it was way better than I thought. It's worth a watch IMO.
  6. snobrdrdan

CSB: Uglyguy = Mrs. Klaus

7. snobrdrdan

I watched "Bullet Train" the other night. I thought it'd be bad, but I actually liked it I'd recommend it
  8. snobrdrdan

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Need pics when finished, please & thank you ;)
  9. snobrdrdan

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

Not sure either. I had their MK5/MK6 coilovers on other cars before and they dropped right in, but those were cadmium plated & not painted. Their STr.T's and Sports on later model cars just proved to be difficult to "drop right in" though in the knuckles.....whereas the stock ones literally...
  10. snobrdrdan

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

ds3000 (from Vortex) refunded....list updated
  11. snobrdrdan

CSB: Uglyguy = Mrs. Klaus

Totally random, but mentioned about a year ago..... Why is the Mt. Dew hard seltzer taking so long to roll out to other states? It's been a year since they introduced it and that was only like 2 or 3 states, but now it's only up to 11 states & NOT in Michigan. :unsure: Just curious to try...
  12. snobrdrdan

Saison 2023 de Formule 1

Had to just Google it, but "Drive to Survive" starts in a month: 2/24
  13. snobrdrdan

Just watched it for like the 30th time last weekend too at 4am :ROFLMAO:
  14. snobrdrdan

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

The 2x4 method is just for getting the strut in and out of the knuckle. The Konis are a PAIN to get into the knuckle and that's the real issue there. Insert the strut spreader and get the strut started into the knuckle. A wider strut spreader, as suggested, also helps. Put a jack under the...
  15. snobrdrdan

Yeah, I said that earlier. It definitely wasn't "fantastic" I was waiting for more, or something, to happen
  16. snobrdrdan

Yeah, the voices and the animation were pretty terrible too.
  17. snobrdrdan

I watched "Glass Onion" the other night and thought it was wasn't bad. It's got a couple twists in it