GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI Jake

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I don’t get it. Finally came up with one for mine this morning on the way to work, but I’m not 100% sure if I’m doing it so I’ll post it if I actually do.
  2. GTI Jake

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

S55 sounds awesome, with a big single. https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cjw-wD9Do0w/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=
  3. GTI Jake

Wheel Bolt Torque Spec

APAC… All Politicians Are C…..
  4. GTI Jake

They’re OEM Audi A3 Sport package 18x8 Yes sir, went with Bronze Metallic
  5. GTI Jake

I’m 32, and finally accomplished my semi annual interior “detail” -loose term there, it need’s professionally done. Also wrapped up the Cummins exhaust
  6. GTI Jake

I was too, figured new mounts would do it, but the plate recesses the mount location half way up the centerline of the charge pipe so there’s no getting around that design.
  7. GTI Jake

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Yes, it’s actually emissions compliant all on its own. No spacer, no BS. 3” 500hp & 4” 850hp rated models available.
  8. GTI Jake

Let my neighbor adjust the WG on his Ko4 Mk6, then attempted Alltrack skid tray installation on Treadup Mk7. Plot twist, there’s way too much interference due to the thickness of the tray up behind the core support to even consider making it work. But back on topic, I did tile flooring in our...
  9. GTI Jake

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

All of my current downpipes feature emissions compliant GESI Gen2 400 cell cats & are CEL free so there’s no hassle! Is38 with a intercooler upgrade & OEM downpipe is still always a great upgrade over is20 if you don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of fueling mods.
  10. GTI Jake

I’m doing a similar tile back splash soon. Not looking forward to it lol
  11. GTI Jake

HID Bulb Replacement (FRUSTRATING)

As it turns out, much like other VW systems, it fixed itself lol. I’m just digging on myself for using a cheap shitty set of headlights/HID. In hindsight seven years ago I should’ve sprung the $1,200 for OEM LP when I bought the car new.
  12. GTI Jake

The only Chinese junk on the whole car being unreliable did have me considering going back to OEM -Note: these particular junk housings are Korean, but the HID are ChynUh
  13. GTI Jake

EA 888 gen 3 possibly the most reliable engine?

130k on mine, tuned since new (currently is38). It’s been incredibly reliable (windshield washer pump, coil pack & PVC) we’re all it’s ever “needed”. I let it warm up & cool down properly, but it gets street, track & drag strip “abused” without any drama. Recently it had a hiccup with what...
  14. GTI Jake

Plot twist, must have been a off day for that ballast because it’s fine now 😂
  15. GTI Jake

Rolled 130k in ol trusty yesterday (no picture, but at some point I’ll do another mileage won’t hurt video). Tonight after work Treadup & I are gonna build some Alltrack Skid Tray mounts since the OEM ones are compatible with my FMIC. If there’s any interest in these mounts being available...
  16. GTI Jake

Passenger side HID is out already. Siccccckkkkk 5 month life span
  17. GTI Jake

Baun Performance Stealth Dual (Axle back portion only)

Listing for a customer who’s not active on these forums. Photos by him, this part was originally built by special request for Stealth GTI (& featured in a few of his videos). Located near Beamount, TX $600 shipped (firm) Mk7 GTI 2015-2017 Contact: Jmj3rd@gmail.com As mentioned...
  18. GTI Jake

Idk why, because we definitely don’t have the income to do it comfortably, but I’ve had the uncontrollable urge to buy a manual 911 or one of the last RS3 (I know, not available in manual) before those cars are gone forever & all were left with is boring EV CUV STDS. I mentioned to the wife the...
  19. GTI Jake

Another Mk7 Less Aggressive underway this morning. Was planning to wrap it up tomorrow, but UPS didn’t feel like delivering the muffler so it’ll probably be on hold till next week.