GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

JB4 $220

2. T

OEM MK7 4door roof rack with bike attachment

This is for MK7 GTI right? Are you willing to ship?
  3. T

Bad Mildew smell A/C leak or something else?

Want to let you know I found the leak! I sealed it yesterday. I'm going to do another water test hopefully this evening.
  4. T

Re door leak on speaker

I found the second leak! It was here. I had someone spray a hose on it for 5 minutes and it started drizzling out of here. Made a quick video too.
  5. T

JB4 $220

JB4 for sale. Works normally. $220 shipped to Continental USA
  6. T

Re door leak on speaker

This is good info. Did you find a fix? I had to replace my carpet and insulation myself because the speaker seals let water in and I had mildew under the carpets. I sealed the speakers. But I noticed there’s still water on the sill in rear doors. I don’t want to let it ruin my new carpets. What...
  7. T

That’s what I was worried about too. So I’ll rule that out. I just am paranoid about ruining my new carpet and insulation. Maybe I’ll put the card back on and then do another water test. I saw water coming out of the drain on the leading edge of the door during my last test so that seemed to be...
  8. T

Thanks for the reply. The pins on the door card look pretty good to my eyes. Do you think it’s a good idea to add a dab of silicone sealant to each pin?
  9. T

Thank you. Just to follow up I replaced the carpet and insulation. It wasn’t actually THAT difficult. Should have done it first. But I am noticing water on the door sills after heavy rain. So I removed the door card and had a friend spray the hose at the window for 2 minutes and then water...
  10. T

JB4 for sale

bump
  11. T

SOLD

PM’d
  12. T

Won’t start Help please!

I got it!! Man! Two of the connectors are the exact same! So I had the wrong cable connected to the start button!! The USB / Aux cables are near the start button and the USB one is identical. Phew! That was confusing. Thanks all
  13. T

Won’t start Help please!

Thank you for the idea. Yes I’ve tried that unfortunately
  14. T

Won’t start Help please!

I know I’m kicking myself for that. But I’m not sure how to diagnose the immobilzer. I tried the recommended troubleshooting where I disconnected both battery cables, tapped them together, let it sit with the battery disconnected for 15 minutes and then tried to start the car again. Is there...
  15. T

DIY- how to remove/replace start stop switch

My car will not start. I was working on it all day and left the doors open with the battery connected. I was replacing my carpet so I removed the center console and disconnected the push start button. But it’s weird because the car won’t even jump start. Do you think this is the problem?
  16. T

Won’t start Help please!

Interesting. All I did was disconnect the connector from the push start button. I never had a problem with the button before. did your dash light up? I can’t roll my windows up because I can’t even turn on Accessory. The battery seems ok but I’ve never replaced it. And i didn’t disconnect the...
  17. T

Won’t start Help please!

I need some help. i had to take apart my interior and I disconnected the Push Start button connector and my front seats amongst other things because I was replacing my carpet. I put the car back together but it won’t start! The push button is doing nothing. But the floor lights ARE on and so is...