1. The Butcher

SOLD

I'll give you $100
  2. The Butcher

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Duckbill spoiler on the GLI
  3. The Butcher

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2020

Enjoy buddy! The filter is an 034 unit. Hope the cats get some enjoyment! And that drying cloth is absolutely amazing!
  4. The Butcher

My package is finally out for delivery in Pawtucket! Right before Christmas!
  5. The Butcher

Shipment is delayed of course Dutch. I promise it's worth the wait. SHE BIG
  6. The Butcher

I forgot to put my name on my package. The almighty Dutch has a large package coming his way. Hope my stalking paid off.
  7. The Butcher

That's badass. I love a good functional gift. Got my fiance a portable battery jumper so she doesn't need to rely on strangers to help. Chicago can be tough.
  8. The Butcher

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Buddy had a spare set he didn't need. Yeah 18x8 et48. They'll get my 235/40 summer tires.
  9. The Butcher

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Sparco Assetto Gara BNIB for an absolutely stupid price of $350. 20lbs each should be much better than the 30lb 35th GLI wheels.
  10. The Butcher

Package shipped 2 day priority today. Off to Pawtucket!
  11. The Butcher

I think that was me! As a proud Chicagoan, the Blackhawks coaster set is awesome! Love the Keychain and valvestem caps. But the cherry on top, UV reactive 10mm socket set?! I didn't even know this black magic existed! Well done my friend! Happy Holidays! My package goes out tomorrow morning...
  12. The Butcher

Official Illinois Spotted Thread

I'm guessing he shreds the guitar until the frets light on fire.
  13. The Butcher

Never drive near a Prius or Lexus SUV. Time and time again they prove to be the absolutely worst most complacent drivers. Glad they didn't cause an accident!
  14. The Butcher

Redheaded stepchild checking in. Had my good buddy make a full 3" catback for the GLI. Fully TIG welded. He is a former frame builder for Roush Racing. Zero rasp or drone. Vibrant resonator and FlowFX muffler. Extremely happy with the outcome.
  15. The Butcher

Delete

DAMN. I'm in Schaumburg but have to pay for an exhaust. How flexible are you on price? DM me.
  16. The Butcher

Sold

Price?
  17. The Butcher

Does Apr Do Black Friday on tunes?

That was their black Friday sale