GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DangerDane2008

CSB: NASCAR Ruins Everything

Sorry beer not so sorry. Pretty heavy but the citrus offsets. 3* on Untappd
  2. DangerDane2008

Paying a stupid amount of money for Korean bbq places is dumb. Easy to do at home
  3. DangerDane2008

God damnit
  4. DangerDane2008

Idk what yuzu is.
  5. DangerDane2008

The store didn’t have modelo cheladas but I seriously love all cheladas and micheladas. It’s easily my favorite drink.
  6. DangerDane2008

I didn’t need to see that first thing in the morning
  7. DangerDane2008

I’m last Man standing over here
  8. DangerDane2008

#60 Acura is just punishing the pack. It’s astonishing how much faster it is on the oval over everyone else in GTP. This has been a really good race last couple of hours
  9. DangerDane2008

I used to for F1. Also got over that real quick. ESPN+ has got me back into it. I wish WRC would be streamable. I’m not paying $100 or so every season for it.
  10. DangerDane2008

Kiddo fell asleep on the couch. I sent him to bed. He asked me to keep the tv on so when he wakes up (at like 5:30 am for no fuckin reason. But does he wake up that early on school mornings? Fuck no) that the race will still be on for him to watch. This kid is rad
  11. DangerDane2008

I’ve never really looked into wheels before. I’ve had the car I think 3 years. I bought some beetle wheels, had em powder coated and ran them. Before that I had Jeeps with $50 steel wheels. So I’ve never been well versed in quality wheels and I’m just now realizing that like 90% of wheels are reps.
  12. DangerDane2008

https://jncwheels.com/collections These guys have some of the same exact designs, and I’m willing to bet it’s the same factory out of China.
  13. DangerDane2008

But I’m not in any rush. I still have to get my MIB2 swapped in and figure out who can unlock it. Tried PMing that Simaservis dude with no reply. And I’ve got a full rawtek delete and Malone tune that needs to go in And I need to do my front brakes. I might need to farm some of this out. I...
  14. DangerDane2008

Just have a couple Viar compressors I picked up off a buddy of mine that is bagging his C1500. He wanted a different set. So still need tank, air management (probably will do airlift) and suspension parts. I’ve got a TDI GSW so if you do have any hook ups they’ll have to be I think the 55mm...
  15. DangerDane2008

yeah. Bummer. Really liked some of their stuff. I’ve started piecing together air ride stuff. A few of those sets would have looked really nice on a bagged wagon.
  16. DangerDane2008

I just discovered Watercooled Industries. I like pretty much every wheel on the site. It’s a shame about their absolutely horrid track record of just…. Everything. Jalopnik article and everything. The wheel hunt continues.
  17. DangerDane2008

Let’s go get some wings
  18. DangerDane2008

Don’t mind me. I’m just flexing my money on you plebs 💵
  19. DangerDane2008

I got My GF’s 7 year old into racing real hard. He’s autistic and anything he finds he likes - he gets into it REALLY intensely. So he hears racing in the living room and yells “I love racing!” I said “well you’re in luck. This one is 24 hours long!” I wish I had take a picture of his mind blown...
  20. DangerDane2008

Finally have time to tune into the Daytona 24. (NAV Mib 2 been sitting in those boxes for like 4 months now) :(