GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. Mikeyd1

Clunk sound during acceleration/deceleration

Maybe gearbox mount
  2. Mikeyd1

LED Headlight

Good to know it’s easy to adjust
  3. Mikeyd1

Wheel bearing or DSG whine

Nice you have a good outcome
  4. Mikeyd1

Body clip is split. Impossible to remove without removing bumper

Thanks mate I’ll leave then. And if the bumper ever needs coming off in the future I’ll replace it then. I’ll order some to have handy with the part no u supplied.thanks again mate
  5. Mikeyd1

So do u think it will need replacing??
  6. Mikeyd1

R Thankyou dave I appreciate your time to look this up.
  7. Mikeyd1

Rear where the bumper meets the body and it’s absolutely covered in seam sealer.
  8. Mikeyd1

Wish I didn’t see it. Things like this sit on my mind I know it’s stupid.
  9. Mikeyd1

Hi guys looking for advice, I was fitting my wheels and on the rear I notice my arch liner wasn’t aligned properly so I undid a few of the torx screws the while looking up in the wheel well I notice the clip what is on the body where the screw comes from the bumper to the body it has a slight...
  10. Mikeyd1

LED Headlight

Let me know the outcome as I’ve noticed this on my led headlights too
  11. Mikeyd1

Golf 1.5 TSI 130 or 150?

Was your car a 150 or 130. Dsg or manual
  12. Mikeyd1

Golf 1.5 TSI 130 or 150?

Pop in a dealer ship and say your thinking about upgrading to the 150 and get a test drive, at least then u will know for sure.
  13. Mikeyd1

Golf 1.5 TSI 130 or 150?

My 150 is quite responsive and I’ve just came from a 1.4. I haven’t tried the 130.
  14. Mikeyd1

VW Golf MK7 Estate, GT spec, Tungsten Silver, 1.4TSI

Great write up mate👍
  15. Mikeyd1

2018 dsg reliability

Is your a lease or a keeper?
  16. Mikeyd1

2018 dsg reliability

Nice that the obdeleven can do that
  17. Mikeyd1

2018 dsg reliability

Good to hear that. Can I ask why u hat to do the clutch relearn??
  18. Mikeyd1

2018 dsg reliability

Yep that was one of the threads I was reading. From what I’m hearing Is that my20 cars don’t have this problem but I don’t know if it’s to early to tell. I know the car I’ve got now don’t express none of the kangaroo or stalling characteristics
  19. Mikeyd1

2018 dsg reliability

Lol I thought it was the manual. Combination, so u reckon I should keep the dsg? I have to make my mind up by the 23rd. I am like 50/50 . It’s all starting to give me a proper head ach. I’ve read your guides about what you have done to your gears. I’ve proberly read 90% of your guides, some...
  20. Mikeyd1

2018 dsg reliability

I may even swap out for manual, I already spoke to them they said they can give me a pre reg manual with 25 miles. The dilemma I got is now I’m reading the kangaroo and stalling problems with the 1.5 tsi with the manual gearbox. I’m a anxious person in general and always over think stuff. I’ve...