GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Ttrs clutch pressure plate $150 shipped

Used for maybe 10k miles. No wear, in like new condition
  2. R

$1200 Baun performance v2 dp with epa cat

Had it installed for a few hundred miles, removed it because it was louder than I want. The only issue is I welded a muffler to the end piece to cut down on the noise. I removed the muffler and welded in a new 304l pipe with a few inches more to fit more after market exhausts. Welds are back...
  3. R

Ams carbon fiber golf r intake $250

Great shape. Located in Jacksonville FL
  4. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

missing the two bolts but its in excellent condition. located in jacksonville florida
  5. R

Apr exhaust tips $40

4 inch slash cut tpk0004. Brand new.
  6. R

Apr turbo inlet pipe $60

$60 Located in Jacksonville Florida
  7. R

please delete

wrong section
  8. R

Rs3 brake coolers

Make an offer. Located in Jacksonville Florida
  9. R

Free Alltrack splash shield with bracket.

Good condition, comes with new brackets for additional mounting point. Come get it, I'm in Jacksonville FL
  10. R

Is38, Apr turbo inlet pipe, forge blanket $450 picked up

Is38 was rebuilt by me (ase master tech, 12 year automotive tech and 7 years tech at an Audi dealership) using ihi rebuilt kit and sent to g-pop shop for balancing. Turbo has less than 10k. I'll throw in the forge turbo blanket and Apr inlet pipe. Asking $450.00 for all. located in Jacksonville...
  11. R

Forge twintercooler

Has some wear but works perfectly. Make an offer, located in Jacksonville Florida
  12. R

Golf r front brake calipers

Comes with pretty new trw pads. Located in Jacksonville Florida, make me an offer
  13. R

who makes the quietest aftermarket exhaust

so after i installed my bull-x downpipe, i added the vibrant resonator, a mid muffler from a a3 and kept my stock exhaust. the volume is great as i want my car to be as quiet as possible, the problem is i really suck at welding and cant stand knowing i have this hacked together system. the...
  14. R

gti plaid seat front and rear $200

from a 17 gti with 30k miles, in great shape, no tears and never been smoked in. complete set with head rests. $200 picked up in jacksonville fl.
  15. R

gti manual transmission code sra $150

good condition 30k miles manual trans code sra from a non-pp 17 gti. $150 located in jacksonville florida
  16. R

selling SRS-Tec front bumper flares

i hated the way these look, so here they are for sale. stripped and ready for paint.
  17. R

gti stock downpipe

from my 17 with around 25k miles.
  18. R

ring gear size

does anyone know if the ring gear size is the same on all 02q transmissions? i'm installing an lsd and i'm planning on buying a cheap trash trans to harvest the gear to speed up the install.
  19. R

Rennwagen quality and fitment issues

i installed the rennwagen spoiler and diffuser and just want to get feedback on them. i think the orange peel on the spoiler is out of this world and the rear diffuser fit terrible. the rear diffuser just flaps at the top being as there is no way to secure it. am i making a mountain out of a...
  20. R

apr lowering springs $100.00

selling my old lowering springs. they have about 8k miles. asking $100 shipped.