GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Anthony3o55

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Been dealing with a leak in the car. Have yet had the time to fix it since I been working OT. Last couple of days car has been super humid inside leaving moisture on the windshield and a nasty smell. Damprid cleaning up the smell also got a nice amount of moisture for just 24 hours.
  2. Anthony3o55

Caught a nail in my front tire tonight. Unable to fix it at the moment. Swapped in the Dallas wheels up front and 19" S3 wheels in the rear on DG springs. Halogens are ugly af
  3. Anthony3o55

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I see you're in south florida. I had to replace my speakers couple months ago bc they blew. I took it to Audio Logic Car Audio. Its right off turnpike and pines blvd. Just recently I took it back because I kept having water being left in the rear door every time it rained hard. I wish I took a...
  4. Anthony3o55

Cleaning the interior real good today. Came across this. Right under the passenger carpet. Driver’s side is dry and clean. Under this material is nasty asf
  5. Anthony3o55

Removed the front passenger seat and lower cushion for the rear seats. Gonna vacuum the car real good tomorrow if it doesn't rain.
  6. Anthony3o55

So far haven't seen anymore small ants. I did happen to see another big ant last night. Hate seeing those. So far have seen 4 in since Thursday.
  7. Anthony3o55

That would suck! I can't imagine having to deal with ants biting you.
  8. Anthony3o55

update. 4 hours later the mixture i made harden. no ants on the shit i set up. I seen 3 chillin by a hole in carpet. Now I kno where their coming from. I threw out the sludge i made and just left sugar and borax mixed on a plate.
  9. Anthony3o55

1st & 2nd pic is the same ant. I saw one walking on my windshield last night. The biggest ant I have seen byfar in my car. The ones I usually see are tiny. I have seen all types of sizes already. Just placed a plate I got from target for $2. Mixed borax & sugar 50/50 with soda. They seem to go...
  10. Anthony3o55

Seen two huge ants in my car. I forsure got a serious ant problem. Making that mixture right now. I’m tired of they shit
  11. Anthony3o55

Purchased some dinner for the ants living in my mk7. Gonna do this overnight on the weekend. Hope they like it the meal. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to catch a pic on how many I get.
  12. Anthony3o55

Got some ants in my car and they don't wanna pay rent. They moved in two months ago when I had left an empty bag of subway with just the wrapper. I left it overnight and found a bunch of ants under the passenger seat. Immediately vacuumed when I seen this. They seem to have gone through the...
  13. Anthony3o55

Bilstein B6 suspension & chasis rebuild

FCP EURO is the place. I currently run B8's and regret not buying it from FCP. They have amazing customer service and lifetime warranty.
  14. Anthony3o55

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

DUMB question. does moving the resonator farther back closer to the muffler increase volume? I have a bottle resonator right by the catalytic converter which is in the center of the car and wouldn't mind gaining slight increase in volume. High way drone at 90mph above is pretty loud.
  15. Anthony3o55

SOLD: VW Driver Gear Springs

These springs are under estimated. Great for someone who deals with bad roads or minor flooding ( like me ). Drops the car the way it should've came from factory. Great price. GLWS
  16. Anthony3o55

Longest lasting mk7.5 GTI waterpump..

2017 GTI at 75k still the same waterpump I always top it off once a month with VW coolant.
  17. Anthony3o55

This is the results of having too high of an offset. I'm left the 20mm spacers in the rear I was running with the stock GTI wheels and had no rub.With the 19in S3 wheels the wheels poke alot. I'm gonna drop it 15mm in the rear and hope it helps, if not 10mm it is.. I guess I need to touch up...
  18. Anthony3o55

last night i had 4 people in the back and car was sitting very low. Was rubbing very bad. The right side rear fender paint chipped from rubbing and something hanging maybe the fender liner came off. Anyone experience paint chipping and a way to repaint it? I'm dropping 5mm next week its just...
  19. Anthony3o55

Threw in some ruths today. So far the car drives amazing in any rpm range. Feels like a new car driving from how smooth it is on acceleration and cruising. I drive a manual and my car would buck like crazy. Gapped .024 currently stage 2
  20. Anthony3o55

sup guys, would I be able to run the bolts from a 15mm spacer for a 10mm spacer? I have 15 & 20 spacers atm and would like to drop 5mm up front & rear using the same bolts I have.