GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: DQ250 Mech Unit - SEPA

Ordered this mech unit in June or July, but ended up replacing the transmission. Less than 100 miles on the mech unit (drove home from dealership). Has an APR TCU tune on it. IMMO was coded to my car, but can be recoded to any car via the dealership or an IMMO delete tune. The part number will...
  2. B

FS: 10 17x8 RSe05s - SEPA

Making the change to 18s for brake clearance so it's time to part ways with my beloved RSe05s. No bends, curb rash, or cracks. Two have prior bend repairs, but I have no idea which ones they are. All have stubby metal valve stems as my brake temps were melting rubber stems. 10 never installed RS...
  3. B

Garage Clean Out - SEPA

My garage is tiny so it time to clean out some spare parts again. Open to offers. Located in 17034 IS12/20 Wastegates $40obo shipped each GFB DV+ IS38 $80obo shipped (includes diverter valve) GFB DV+ IS38 $80obo shipped (includes diverter valve)
  4. B

Golf ABT Spoiler - SEPA

Have a new in box ABT spoiler for a Golf non GTI/R. Bought it at a charity auction and it's been sitting on the shelf since. It will only fit Golf hatches with the metal spoiler. $220obo shipped
  5. B

Delete

Delete
  6. B

WTB: Neuspeed Calipers - Old Style

I'm looking for a set of the original Neuspeed 6 piston calipers. The calipers I'm looking for will have the word Neuspeed on the side and have coated or coated/vented pistons. The kit will also not have a ".2" anywhere in the part number. I'm located in 17034, but am willing to meetup/pickup...
  7. B

Delete

Delete
  8. B

Delete

Delete
  9. B

WTB: APR Electronic Boost Gauge Kit

I'm looking for a complete APR electronic boost gauge kit with vent pod. Either needle color is fine. The gauge does not have to be functional. I need the bracket for the MAP sensor and the bracket for the boost gauge. Red Needle: MS100094WR30P Blue Needle: MS100094WB30P
  10. B

Delete

Delete
  11. B

Delete

Delete
  12. B

Delete

Delete
  13. B

310x22 Rear Brake Part Numbers

310x22 sources, colors and part numbers: Blue - Mk5 R32 Black - Mk6 Golf R, 8J TT 3.2L, 8J TTS 2.0T, 8J TTRS Red - Mk7 GTI PP Volkswagen Blue Left Caliper - 1K0615423G Blue Right Caliper - 1K0615424G Blue Left Carrier - 1K0615425T - NLA Blue Right Carrier - 1K0615426T - NLA Black Left Caliper -...
  14. B

Delete

Delete
  15. B

Delete

Delete
  16. B

Delete

Delete
  17. B

Delete

Delete