GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. G

Review of APR roll control springs

After a few weeks, and after getting over the initial disappointment with the springs lowering the car more than advertised, I'd like to offer a review. My goal for this car is replicating the spirit of the CSS with my 2019 Rabbit GTI, thus why I wanted less than an inch drop and nothing too...
  2. G

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread

This is information that non0044, yirayira and I have put together over the last few months. We are not responsible for you changing your car from factory, and if you aren't knowledgeable about cars or braking systems, you might be better off keeping your cars OEM brakes. Applications The Macan...
  3. G

Planning on 245/40 17 Hankook RS4. Better options???

Planning on 245/40 17 Hankook RS4. Better options for tracking??? My goal is ease of fitment, low cost, good wear. 245/40 17 is one of the cheaper sizes in the 200tw world. They'll be on a 17 x 7.5 because that's the size wheel I have and I don't want to buy new ones because my wife will not...