GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dtfd

Would you rather a MK7 or a 7.5?

Lights, bumper, and fenders are slightly different between the 7 and 7.5. You can't swap over headlights. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever heard of someone swapping in OEM led headlights onto a halogen 7.5 either.
  2. dtfd

CSB 2: Forum Triscuit Enthusiasts/Supporters Asked To Self Identify, Totally Unrelated To Any Future Bans That Occur

I should have. I appreciated it waiting to shit itself until after I managed to source a replacement. I imagine this was the engine after it saw me finally pick up the RB
  3. dtfd

I hate people…

That's pretty. Where is that I want to cause traffic and drive erratically with my Massachusetts plates
  4. dtfd

CSB 2: Forum Triscuit Enthusiasts/Supporters Asked To Self Identify, Totally Unrelated To Any Future Bans That Occur

I'll do you one better. I took this photo the same week after I bought a RB for my old z. Timing couldn't have been better.
  5. dtfd

At least you weren't driving out of the garage and saw that in your rear view.......
  6. dtfd

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

have you tried getting a data plan for the phone? or connecting to wifi? or connecting the phone to a PC and grabbing the file?
  7. dtfd

2019 Urano Grey Rabbit Edition GTI - IS38 APR FBO 6 Speed

APR has new spark plugs so you might want to swap out what you have now. :ROFLMAO: It's a great looking car. GLWS.
  8. dtfd

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I've driven a 911 with a PDK a few times, I definitely wasn't bored with it. The PDK is actually the better transmission choice, technically speaking. It shifts faster, the gear ratios are better, and unlike every other automatic on the planet the weight difference between the PDK and the manual...
  9. dtfd

I hate people…

I love Aldi's "look at all this random shit we got" aisle. They change it out every couple of weeks and there is no rhyme or reason to why they carry some of those things.
  10. dtfd

WTB Englishtown

I am 100% positive the guy selling that on CL is the same guy who sold me a single englishtown a couple weeks ago. He told me he had another new one but i just needed the one.
  11. dtfd

Ukraine - CB1111 Serves Evening Spam on a Platter

Idk if you guys noticed it but with z being gone last week that thread actually got pushed to the second page. It would disappear without the constant twitter links from one person keeping it going.
  12. dtfd

Ukraine - CB1111 Serves Evening Spam on a Platter

Boom! Called it.
  13. dtfd

It's not a terrible idea. You can make a Chicago trip out of it after the show.
  14. dtfd

Did you drive all the way to IN for a show before?
  15. dtfd

Daks' GTI

buy an eqt grounding kit
  16. dtfd

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Staying in bed requires existing. Existence is work.
  17. dtfd

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I'm with you on this one. There's just something satisfying about a real needle moving.