GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mindys

Need stock bump stops for Mk7.5 GTI.

Long shot, but does anyone have the stock bump stops for an Mk7.5 GTI in the Boston/Mass area? Returning my suspension to stock and would like to get some new ones since I cut mine for VWR springs (I think about an inch). I’ll pick them up today if that’s possible. Thank you.
  2. Mindys

WTB Front and rear bump stops for Mk7.5

Long shot, but does anyone have the stock bump stops for an Mk7.5 GTI in the Boston/Mass area? Returning my suspension to stock and would like to get some new ones since I cut mine for VWR springs (I think about an inch). I’ll pick them up today if that’s possible. Thank you.
  3. Mindys

Anyone on Koni Sports in the Boston area?

Hi everyone, I installed Koni Sports (Yellows) + VWR springs last week. Running the fronts and rears at 1/2 turn from full soft. I am experienced when in comes to working on cars, so I am confident that my install is correct. The issue I am having is that whenever I hit slightly bigger bumps on...
  4. Mindys

WTB Koni Sport dampers

Want to buy some springs and dampers (in title). Located in Boston, MA area. Let me know if you got'em!
  5. Mindys

WTB one OEM 7.5 Gti wheel - MA

Looking for a single OEM Mk7.5 Gti wheel in good condition with no curb rash. Reach out to me. I will pick up within Mass/RI/NH.
  6. Mindys

WTB one of the following wheels

Interested in the following wheels (18x8.5 ET45): 1. 305Forged FT101 Stealth grey 2. Neuspeed RSe10 Gun metallic or Hyper black 3. VMR V703 silver 4. OZ Formula HLT gray I am located near Nashville, TN. I also will be in Chicago during Thanksgiving. Thank you.