GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bdollazzz

Thrustmaster T500RS Racing wheel base + T3PA Pro Pedals

Selling my Thrustmaster T500RS with T3PA Pro Inverted pedals. These combined have around 300 Hours of use, but everything still works perfectly and functions as new. The clutch pedal has developed a bit of a squeak but will be regreased before shipment. Will update with photos when home from...
  2. bdollazzz

WTB: TMD that will fit with stock charge pipes

As the title states I'm looking for a Turbo Muffler Delete that retains the factory charge pipe diameter sizing. I did purchase one but it ended up being for 2.5" charge pipes, and wont fit using factory piping. If anyone has a set of charges pipes that would work too! Thanks
  3. bdollazzz

18" VW MK5 "Hufeisen" wheels (OPEN TO TRADES)

4 good condition wheels, no bends or cracks. Just the usual curb rash on some of the lips. Will not come with tires. Will clean them up nicely once sold. Asking $500 OBO for the set. Located in the Richmond, VA metro area. PM if interested for specific questions/pictures. No shipping unless...
  4. bdollazzz

SEALED ZOTAC GEFORCE RTX 3050 TWIN EDGE OC

PRICE IS $420 $395 OBO. Brand new never opened. 8GB GDDR6 WITH WARRANTY Willing to ship to US, located in Richmond, VA.
  5. bdollazzz

WTB Spark plugs

Does anyone have any set of new or very close to new spark plugs they are looking to get rid of before I order new? Let me know.
  6. bdollazzz

SOLD

https://www.vividracing.com/wortec-aluminum-oil-pan-volkswagen-golf-mk7-ea888-1415-p-150961664.html Never used, in original package. Asking SOLD OBO plus shipping. This will fit the following vehicles: Volkswagen GTI (2006-2019) 2.0T TSI Volkswagen Golf R (2015-2019) 2.0T TSI Volkswagen Golf...
  7. bdollazzz

ISO Rear sway bar MK7 GTI

title^
  8. bdollazzz

XFORCE 3" catback for MK7/7.5 GTI

Includes brand new muffler section non-valved, however, does not include the rear Y pipe section. $275 OBO buyer pays shipping fees.
  9. bdollazzz

COBB Accessport AP3-VLK-002 for MK7 GTI

Everything is in new-like condition Includes all of the COBB tunes preloaded. Does not have DSG unlocked. Can upgrade it yourself from COBB. Asking $570 shipped or local pickup from 23831.
  10. bdollazzz

SOLD

The previous owner broke both of the front clips when removing it because they forgot there was a screw holding it into the front however zip ties hold it in place just fine. Ran it for 5k miles did not have an issue. SOLD
  11. bdollazzz

delete

delete
  12. bdollazzz

WTB 312mm Non-PP Rotors

Need a front set of 312mm rotors as mine are getting pretty worn. Preferably a new unused set. Let me know whats out there.
  13. bdollazzz

WTB: CTS High Flow Cat Delete Pipe

Currently have a CTS catted downpipe for a 15’ GTI and want to go catless. If someone is wanting to swap or sell me their cat delete pipe I would like to buy used. Willing to pay shipping for the right deal. Link to the cat delete pipe for...
  14. bdollazzz

WTB: 034 Dogbone Insert Version 1

Lmk if anything is out there. Looking for a cheap dogbone to hopefully get rid of some nasty wheelhop. All my other mounts are stock.
  15. bdollazzz

WTB: Prodigywerks brake kit

Looking for a Prodigywerks brake kit preferably the CR4 kit that works with factory 312mm non-pp front brake rotors for the MK7 GTI's. Will look into other put together kits if offered.
  16. bdollazzz

FS: MK7 CTS Resonator Delete Pipe

Have a resonator delete pipe for sale, had on my car for maybe 300 miles, does not come with a clamp as I lost it. Should fit all MK7 Vehicles, not sure about MK7.5. $100 + shipping
  17. bdollazzz

WTT XForce Catback Exhaust for MK7 GTI

Just got in the mail ordered brand new from MAPerformance and realized I thought I ordered the version with the valved muffler, apparently, I didn't and ordered the one without the valves. I'm not liking how quiet the sound is and how restrictive the valve-less muffler is. Interested in trading...
  18. bdollazzz

FS: 2015 GTI Stock Catback Exhaust

If anyone is looking for a stock catback exhaust for a MK7, let me know. Pickup only as shipping it would be pointless, pickup from 23831 and surrounding areas.
  19. bdollazzz

WTB: Xforce Valved Exhaust for MK7 GTI

In the market for a valved exhaust as listed in the title xforce or other similarly priced brand. Shipping would be to 23831 Virginia. If you have one please let me know!
  20. bdollazzz

FS: IS20 Turbo

IS20 turbo for sale came from a 2017 GTI with ~30k miles in complete working order. No shaft play. Does not have wastegate or diverter valve. $300 OBO. Buyer pays shipping fees or local pickup from 23831. I Will post pictures upon request.