GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sterkrazzy

CSB 2: Forum Triscuit Enthusiasts/Supporters Asked To Self Identify, Totally Unrelated To Any Future Bans That Occur

https://www.motor1.com/news/614465/audi-rs3-facelift-spy-shots/ :oops:
  2. sterkrazzy

CSB 2: Forum Triscuit Enthusiasts/Supporters Asked To Self Identify, Totally Unrelated To Any Future Bans That Occur

And my tv cable and internet are back up! But I have to have everything unplugged for the wall dog right now.
  3. sterkrazzy

I was ready for our new skatepark addition, but they wanted their pool back
  4. sterkrazzy

Nope. My advice is to have all tile. Then flood your home.
  5. sterkrazzy

And you can't even enjoy a nice swim in the pool afterwards. It looks like this now
  6. sterkrazzy

If you haven't immediately renovated after a hurricane you havent really lived. What a pain in the ass, but I guess it could be worse. If anyone wants some tips on how to remove all the dog hair from your home I've got some advice Stanley steamer would never give you.
  7. sterkrazzy

Yea, the ones that come with the perforated mustaches. I forget the brand.
  8. sterkrazzy

Anyone in Sarasota, Florida?

That's not far from me. My R was about 2-3" away from having the water go in the interior. Got lucky there. The house didn't have the same luck, but we're already rebuilding.
  9. sterkrazzy

I got a pizza in the air fryer. Tacos will be for dinner though.
  10. sterkrazzy

Seems like the 5g on my phone is actually working now and it's not dropping the signal. 1 step closer to normalcy.
  11. sterkrazzy

But that's kinda hypocritical. I haven't been to work since the 22nd.