1. nok513

APR Iridium Pro Spark Plugs are Here!

Let us know how you like 'em.
  2. nok513

Stock ride height

I'm all for the utilitarian look if done right
  3. nok513

Stock ride height

That looks sketchy. Why not get EQT Coilovers (or comparable if available) since they can be raised a bit higher than stock and you have damping control?
  4. nok513

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

It seems the general consensus is to replace the clutch when tuned, but I'm still on stock and will stay that way until it's toast. I don't launch, track, race, or lug it. It'll happen eventually, but I'll be saving up the cash till the day.
  5. nok513

What did you do to your mk7 today?

https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxJ97_NngTyErkH5tVR_iTmo-Xjl83u3gp
  6. nok513

I was thinking the same thing. I do have some longer bolts on hand, but I need to buy some circle cutters for my Dremel to shorten them down.
  7. nok513

I had LED bulbs in my halogen headlamps before I installed the BMP Illuminators. They had a "good" cutoff and no one ever flashed me at night. They were definitely brighter than stock bulbs, but the BMP Illuminators have way better visibility. With that said, I don't think I would buy them again...
  8. nok513

Fixed the holding tab MST has riveted to the airbox. I noticed it was flimsy, and had some vertical play to it, so I drilled out the rivets and used M4 hex socket head screws with nylon locking nuts to sturdy it up the connection.
  9. nok513

She's filthy, but not ridin' fishbowl anymore. She was long overdue.
  10. nok513

Wanna polish my car?
  11. nok513

Dogs

Living her best life.
  12. nok513

Boggy Starting After Tune

I've been noticing higher knock retard with my EQT Stage 2 OTS tune than with my Stratified Stage 2 OTS. I've read the opposite is common on these threads, but been noticing this more on my car lately. Both are 93 octane, and always get my fuel from the same Mobil station. Might have to try BP...
  13. nok513

Open source tuning solution

Interested in OS myself and learning something new. Can someone shit me an invite to discord?
  14. nok513

OSRAM LEDriving condensation

Good on Osram for taking care of that for you. 👍🏽
  15. nok513

Longest lasting mk7.5 GTI waterpump..

For the first few months of ownership, I've noticed a coolant smell and some what I assume was consumption. Filled it once and it's been fine since....knock on wood. 39K on the original.