GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

Damn. It’s very consistent. Seems like if you had a ground issue it would be more sporadic. Are you getting an EPC? Code?
  2. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

@Daks
  3. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

Yeah. It shouldn't be 14.7 at full load.
  4. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

Lambda setpoint goes back to 1. I'd have them take a look at your lambda tables again.
  5. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

So you've been having the car fall flat on its face around 6700 rpm? AFR setpoint jumps way up at that RPM. Doesn't seem right to me.
  6. Mk7Matt

APR Iridium Pro Spark Plugs are Here!

Ask and yea shall receive… It’s in beta testing right now. Looks weak to me.
  7. Mk7Matt

No Jay. I wasn't. I bought them because they were red.
  8. Mk7Matt

10% more energy output. Good thing I didn't run RS7 plugs with these coil packs otherwise I might have blown the ground strap off.
  9. Mk7Matt

What justifies the cost difference between these plugs and other plugs on the market? Last time I bought ER10s they were like $10/plug. The APR ones are $24.95/plug. Denso and NGK "Racing" plugs cost even more. FWIW I have APR coil packs. Noticed ZERO performance difference over OEM coil packs.
  10. Mk7Matt

Not triggered at all. It's nice to have another option out there. I've been running Brisk er10s without issue. Others swear by ruth's. Both are significantly cheaper options compared to some of the other "racing" plugs that are out there. I'd like to know with quantifiable data as to how...
  11. Mk7Matt

Waiting on EQT to release their line of spark plugs like...
  12. Mk7Matt

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Threw a p0131 on Friday. Ordered a new upstream o2 sensor from RockAuto Saturday and it showed up today. Removed the old one and installed the new one in less than 10 minutes including putting tools away. I would have rather bought from FCP but they were out of the Bosch sensor and I couldn’t...
  13. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

14. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

I can't even imagine what he would have done with 2 probes...
  15. Mk7Matt

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I love excuses to buy new tools. As much as I'd love to have a big compressor I just can't justify it at the moment.
  16. Mk7Matt

Skip to the 13 minute mark. I also used a combination of brake clean, CRC GDI cleaner and liqui moly intake valve cleaner to help loosen the carbon. And my oil extractor to suck out the gunk. $1 bin tooth brushes are also very helpful in cleaning the walls of the intake port.
  17. Mk7Matt

I didn’t need to take the throttle body off. Both Humble Mechanic’s and FCP’s videos are very good for removing the manifold. I didn’t have a big enough compressor for walnut blasting so I did a chemical cleaning and used the zip-ties in cordless drill method. I think it worked really well...
  18. Mk7Matt

You got this. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
  19. Mk7Matt

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

I 🙋‍♂️ Seriously…