GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2012TP

FS: UroTuning DSG Perforated Shift Knob

Bought this and changed my mind. Figured I’d offer it to someone else before requesting a return. Item is brand new Perforated leather - no window. Fits MK5/MK6/MK7/MK8 DSG cars. Other fitment can be validated on their website. $115 for knob only $140 for knob & leather boot
  2. 2012TP

CSB 2: Forum Celebrates National Taco Day

Terrible news. Didn’t have much interaction with Jim besides lurking off topic, as I’m just a peasant from the MK6 side. But he seemed like a pretty lively guy and passionate about the platform. May he rest In peace, and the service station live on forever in his name RIP @jimlloyd40
  3. 2012TP

The new Supra would be a lot cooler if every other one around here didn’t have an obnoxious backfire tune. Actually, the incoming Z will be the exact same. Nothing worse than the G35/350z crowd.
  4. 2012TP

2022 Formula 1 Season

It’s Miami, and an inaugural race to boot. It’s not for the existing fans. Think it’s bad now? Just wait til your favorite “influencers” flood TikTok. …And it’ll all be a net positive for the sport at the end of the day.
  5. 2012TP

How many people in this company? Assuming you don’t have much of a dedicated IT staff, “borrow” the remaining computers and edit the local group policy to prevent a feature upgrade passed W10 21H2. Can also be done with the registry editor, too.
  6. 2012TP

Expect $8-9 now for a basic beer at any place in proximity to Broadway. Plus a tip for any live band you may enjoy. It adds up quick…and this coming from someone who goes out in NYC often. It’s definitely a fun city…if the Bachelorette parties don’t drive you nuts. Don’t wait for extended time...
  7. 2012TP

Good luck.
  8. 2012TP

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Gas About To Hit Record Highs - Good Time To Drive A Golf

That same CEO who’s now being charged with two accounts of assault and investigated for rape of a drugged woman 😳
  9. 2012TP

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Gas About To Hit Record Highs - Good Time To Drive A Golf

Can’t say the same here. Seems everyone I know is getting sick regardless. All reporting “mild” symptoms which is great, though. However… According to the stats: 92% vaccination rate (1+ dose) and public mask regulations in place, yet we’re still at 33% testing positive and trending upwards...
  10. 2012TP

Had all the symptoms this week…starting Sunday. Sore throat finally cleared this morning. My hangovers are usually worse. Happy holidays to all, and not a winter of severe illness or death for yourselves and your families.
  11. 2012TP

Side note: They attempted to close this in the past as it isn't profitable enough for them. It’s essentially a satellite ER with the main hospital being 5 miles away. Notorious for piss poor employee treatment as well.
  12. 2012TP

Be lucky to get a Pabst for $7 at those same places now…
  13. 2012TP

Grrr. I was toying with the idea of getting a second gen, but that ship has set sail. Prices on decent coupes jumped $20k seemingly overnight.
  14. 2012TP

CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

NY resident here and would not claim these slices as our own.
  15. 2012TP

PC Building

16. 2012TP

Anybody running Win 11?

🤚
  17. 2012TP

Mayo talks return...so it was time for a visit to @jimlloyd40 service station 😉