GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/mk7-gti-gloss-black-rear-diffuser/029353ecs01-01kt/ Now I don't really like ecs that much and I really rolled the dice on this but the fit and finish is excellent.
  2. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

Didn't fit right, the color didn't match, the texture didn't match. There is a gap about 3/4 of an inch between it and the rear bumper. The whole mounting system was not though out. Honestly I replaced it with the cheap ecs valence and Its 1000 times better in fit, finish, quality and it's...
  3. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

I threw it in the trash. Honestly this thing is so bad quality it's where it belongs.
  4. R

$1200 Baun performance v2 dp with epa cat

Had it installed for a few hundred miles, removed it because it was louder than I want. The only issue is I welded a muffler to the end piece to cut down on the noise. I removed the muffler and welded in a new 304l pipe with a few inches more to fit more after market exhausts. Welds are back...
  5. R

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Being as this is on back order if anyone wants this my shop has a brand new dtr kit for sale. Audi of orange park 904-565-2230 ask for Carlos in part.
  6. R

WTB APR6054

My shop has a new one for sale if you're interested.
  7. R

Free Alltrack splash shield with bracket.

It's been sold Did the trans get to you ok? I was surprised it fit in a box and even more surprised it arrived in one piece given how heavy the box was.
  8. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

I got a bunch of other stuff Im selling for cheap if you want to make a day out of it.
  9. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

come get it
  10. R

If you want to have a ups come pick it up have at it. Let me know when your ready.
  11. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

Bump. Come take this thing before I trash it
  12. R

Bump. Free!! Come take this thing
  13. R

Ams carbon fiber golf r intake $250

More pictures
  14. R

Apr turbo inlet pipe $60

Bump. Lowered price
  15. R

Bump. Lowered price
  16. R

i can ship. i would assume it to be around 80-100 dollars though.