GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Brand New, unopened APR Boost Leak Tester, Free Shipping

Received this in the mail today about (5) months too late for it to be needed. Unopened. Asking $80 shipped
  2. D

SOLD: Vektor Technik Mk7 Display, Free Shipping

Selling my Vektor Technik display since I now have an AccesPort for my tunes. It works great and looks very OEM. Nearly everyone who has been in my car thought it was a factory option. Updated to the most recent firmware. SOLD
  3. D

SOLD: Vektor Technik Mk7 Display, Free Shipping

Selling my Vektor Technik display since I now have an AccesPort for my tunes. It works great and looks very OEM. Nearly everyone who has been in my car thought it was a factory option. Updated to the most recent firmware. SOLD
  4. D

Engine Oil Temp vs. Oil Temp

So I just got finished installing my new VADpro MFD38 display and it has been working great. Except I noticed the Oil Temp it was reporting was higher than the temp reported by both my AccessPort and the VW MFI. Looking around through the AccessPort, I noticed there are two different...
  5. D

SOLD: Raceseng Alcantara Stratose Blue Shift Knob, w/adapter

Selling my gently used Raceseng Stratose Shift Knob. Blue Translucent finish with Alcantara material. Includes the VW DSG/Audi S-Tronic adapter for install. SOLD
  6. D

FS: Raceseng Alcantara Stratose Blue Shift Knob, w/adapter

Selling my gently used Raceseng Stratose Shift Knob. Blue Translucent finish with Alcantara material. Includes the VW DSG/Audi S-Tronic adapter for install. SOLD
  7. D

What mounts, inserts, bushings, etc are left for me to do?

2019 Golf R. I'm running BFI engine and tranny mounts, Hybrid Flex dogbone w/APR pendulum arm, HR 25mm RSB, Strut tower brace, tunnel brace, rear hatch brace. I have a front subframe brace (Racingline) and rear subframe inserts (ECS poly) on the way. What other braces, inserts, replacements...
  8. D

FS: Brand New DSC Sport Controller

Purchased this directly from DSC Sport brand new but decided not going to use it. Mainly because I don't use the car sporty enough to benefit and want to put the money into another area. Sold
  9. D

Golf R vs. GTI seats

I am ordering new leather upholstery for my 2019 Golf R. However, the site I am using only has either the Standard Golf 2019 or the GTI 2019 models available to order from. Are the 2019 GTI seats the same size/shape as the 2019 Golf R for the purpose of reupholstery?
  10. D

Touch panel Climatronic retrofit

Now that I have the 9.2" Discover touch screen in my MK7.5 Golf R, I have been eying the Touch panel Climatronic retrofit. However, I wanted to do a genuine VW retrofit with the Tiguan panel (which seems possible from a few random posts I've seen elsewhere). Is this possible? Or is there at...
  11. D

Haldex pump replacement

Is there a preferred/best revision for the Haldex pump to get when replacing the stock one?
  12. D

"Proper" 60-130mph technique

So I've been testing out my EQT Vortex tune, doing 1/4 mile pulls. Decided to also go out to 130mph to see my time. But from reading around and comparing to others, it seems most people do their 60-130mph times by starting their pull around 40-45mph in 3rd gear than doing WOT. So my time was a...
  13. D

SOLD: Unitronic MK7 Charge Pipe Kit, Free Shipping

Selling my Unitronic Charge Pipe kit. Used for about 5k miles. Fits both MK7 and MK7.5 (my car is an MK7.5 Golf R). SOLD
  14. D

SOLD: RacingLine Billet Washer Reservoir Cap, Free Shipping

Switched to a reservoir delete/relocation, so no longer need. Sold
  15. D

SOLD: APR MK7 Ignition Coils, Blue, 5k miles, Free Shipping

Only 5k miles on these, bought brand new from ECS Tuning. No misfires or issues. Just switching back to stock. SOLD
  16. D

SOLD: RacingLine Turbo Muffler Delete, Free Shipping

I picked this up to try with my new Vortex install, but have decided to upgrade my charge pipes and no longer need this. Only has about 150 miles on it. Sold
  17. D

SOLD Unitronic Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake w/Carbon Fiber Duct, Free Shipping

I am switching to an open intake setup. This worked great. Kept up with my EQT Vortex tune. Has about 7k miles on it. Original filter (looks very clean). Doesn't include any hose clamps. Sold
  18. D

SOLD: Unitronic Turbo Inlet Elbow, Free Shipping

Switching to a different Intake with a larger Inlet size. Has about 7k miles on it. SOLD
  19. D

SOLD: AFE Turbo Muffler Delete, Free Shipping

I bought an AFE Turbo Muffler delete thinking I could adapt the hose on my Unitronic charge pipes but it was not feasible. It has zero miles on it and was only test fit. It DOES NOT include the silicon hose. SOLD
  20. D

SOLD: Brand New IE MK7 Turbo Inlet Elbow

Bought brand new last week but didn't realize it won't fit my Unitronic Intake Hose (Unitronic hose too small). Not installed or used. Does not include the IE adapter hose. SOLD