GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Brand New, unopened APR Boost Leak Tester, Free Shipping

Received this in the mail today about (5) months too late for it to be needed. Unopened. Asking $80 shipped
  2. D

SOLD: Vektor Technik Mk7 Display, Free Shipping

Selling my Vektor Technik display since I now have an AccesPort for my tunes. It works great and looks very OEM. Nearly everyone who has been in my car thought it was a factory option. Updated to the most recent firmware. SOLD
  3. D

SOLD: Vektor Technik Mk7 Display, Free Shipping

Selling my Vektor Technik display since I now have an AccesPort for my tunes. It works great and looks very OEM. Nearly everyone who has been in my car thought it was a factory option. Updated to the most recent firmware. SOLD
  4. D

Do our cars have true oil temperature sensors? Calculated vs. measured oil temp?

Thanks for all that! The VADpro is polling whatever sensor/PID the Access port uses for the Engine Oil Temp parameter (as that value on the AP matches exactly what the VADpro is reporting) I know the Oil Temp parameter (a separate one from Engine Oil Temp) on the Access port is the exact same...
  5. D

Do our cars have true oil temperature sensors? Calculated vs. measured oil temp?

Not to revive a dead thread, but you seem to have the knowledge for a question I have had since installing my VADpro gauge. The VADpro reports the Engine Oil Temp and not the "Normal" Oil Temp that the VW MFI and my AccessPort report. The Engine Oil Temp tracks similar to the regular Oil Temp...
  6. D

Engine Oil Temp vs. Oil Temp

Yea that part I figured, the last thing is how high would too high be for the Engine Oil value. It seems this is a sensor/value no one has ever given much data or thought to. I didn't even know it existed til now.
  7. D

I guess I'm more curious as how I can use the Engine Oil Temp being reported by the VADpro? Up until now, I've gone by recommendations as to what temp the oil should be at before hard driving, good temp ranges when driving hard, etc and these were all based off the Oil Temp sensor (same one VW...
  8. D

So I just got finished installing my new VADpro MFD38 display and it has been working great. Except I noticed the Oil Temp it was reporting was higher than the temp reported by both my AccessPort and the VW MFI. Looking around through the AccessPort, I noticed there are two different...
  9. D

SOLD: Raceseng Alcantara Stratose Blue Shift Knob, w/adapter

Selling my gently used Raceseng Stratose Shift Knob. Blue Translucent finish with Alcantara material. Includes the VW DSG/Audi S-Tronic adapter for install. SOLD
  10. D

FS: Raceseng Alcantara Stratose Blue Shift Knob, w/adapter

Selling my gently used Raceseng Stratose Shift Knob. Blue Translucent finish with Alcantara material. Includes the VW DSG/Audi S-Tronic adapter for install. SOLD
  11. D

What mounts, inserts, bushings, etc are left for me to do?

What type of difference would these two upgrades make on a mainly street car?
  12. D

What mounts, inserts, bushings, etc are left for me to do?

2019 Golf R. I'm running BFI engine and tranny mounts, Hybrid Flex dogbone w/APR pendulum arm, HR 25mm RSB, Strut tower brace, tunnel brace, rear hatch brace. I have a front subframe brace (Racingline) and rear subframe inserts (ECS poly) on the way. What other braces, inserts, replacements...