GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

*SOLD* EQT Vortex Standard turbo BEST OFFER

Details and pics on page 1. PM me and I can send you videos of the wheels, lack of shaft play, etc if you’d like. It’s a standard vortex with 10k daily driven miles on it in excellent condition, original black label (rumored to be the more reliable production run) with EQT engraving on the...
  2. J

Bump. Best offer takes a proven, fast spooling turbo in great condition with plenty of power potential on pump gas or E..
  3. J

Bump, asking price dropped, make me an offer.
  4. J

All reasonable offers accepted!
  5. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

EQT Vortex standard turbo, used ~10k miles, no shaft play. Wastegate/DV not included. $1200 local pickup San Diego. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-used-eqt-vortex-standard-turbo-1300-shipped-obo.404702/
  6. J

$1250 shipped CONUS or best reasonable offer. Downsizing to IS38.
  7. J

TPC IS20 Hybrid from stock

Your old proven unit , or one of the new BB versions with even bigger compressor wheel?
  8. J

Trying to downsize to a smaller turbo. WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS!
  9. J

$1350 shipped CONUS
  10. J

Walbro or Brushless?

I would recommend piecing together parts for the DIY RS3 brushless setup if you want to save some money over the EQT/IMS option. https://www.audiusaoemparts.com/ had the best prices on the pump & black controller when I bought awhile back. A2b does a DIY kit that includes the harness and...
  11. J

Thanks! @Diggs24 👆🏼is enjoying the XL housing
  12. J

Label says EQT Vortex XL. Turbo was purchased as an XL but I swapped out the XL turbine housing for the smaller Standard (IS20 based) housing with a GolfMk7 forum member to run on my 1.8.
  13. J

I’m at work all day. Will post pics when I can get to my garage!
  14. J

Purchased on VW Vortex forum 6/21 from a member who parted out his R and bought an RS3. Car was a daily, never tracked, ~10k miles on the turbo. No shaft play, no issues. Wastegate/DV not included. Never installed the turbo and looking to move it on to someone who will enjoy running it on...
  15. J

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

@GTIfan99 what street pads gave you the best pedal feel of those you’ve tried?
  16. J

I got the same lines described in the first page of the thread from Technafit. Also a Mk7.5 GSW with iron knuckles
  17. J

I’ve totally gotten used to it. Stabbing the pedal and then braking again decreases the mushy pedal travel for me, which makes me think I need to have them rebled. But I’ve been driving them like that for 2 years probably. Only had them bled when they were initially installed. My Dad drove...
  18. J

I have these on a GSW. They are a bolt on affair. Buy a set of pads with strong bite. The Centric Posi Quiets I’m running are cheap and don’t dust at all but aren’t exactly confidence inspiring. I probably still have some air in my lines though, they need to be bled correctly otherwise the...
  19. J

WTB: R600 cotton filter

Have an R600 with old foam filter, looking to replace with the cotton version. If anyone is selling a new or lightly used cotton filter, lmk! Thanks.