GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

ECS MK7 GTI Gloss Black Rear Diffuser

Mine has been holding pretty damn well. I didn’t ceramic coat mine but even with that there hasn’t been any fading or scratching.
  2. T

OEM DSG steering wheel

Still available? if so, how much shipped to 33556?
  3. T

No longer for sale

I understand, let me know if that is the case.
  4. T

No longer for sale

Interested in the carbon fiber inlet pipe if you are willing to sell it separately.
  5. T

ECS MK7 GTI Gloss Black Rear Diffuser

I purchased one as well, not installed yet unfortunately but shipping was fast and it was more than properly packaged. Can´t wait to throw it on the GTI!
  6. T

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

What spoiler do you have?
  7. T

Hi Zero, Been trying to look for info on how to replace my LP headlights on a mk7 GTI for...

Hi Zero, Been trying to look for info on how to replace my LP headlights on a mk7 GTI for OSRAMs. Do you have any instructions or guide for that swap? Thank you!
  8. T

FS: Golf R (GTI PP) calipers w/brake lines

Can this be fitted on a MK7 GTI non-performance? Thanks
  9. T

Camshaft Positioning Sensor Problem / Any advice?

I think it is clear by now that replacing it is not going to solve the issue :LOL:. I am going to the dealer at 7am tomorrow, I guess i'll post an update after my visit. Thanks for the link (y)
  10. T

The sensor was replaced under CPO warranty, meaning they charge a $50 deductible per visit, regardless of labor/parts, as long as that part is covered under warranty. My issue is not with the costs of the repair, its mostly the fact that they are not resolving this recurrent CEL. The code that...
  11. T

Hey everyone, About a week or so ago my 15´GTI DSG got a check engine light and was diagnosed by the dealer as a Camshaft Positioning Sensor that was bad. Sensor got replaced, and got another CEL last Saturday, went to the dealer Monday and they claimed that the CEL was on again because the...
  12. T

Hi ZERO815, I have a NA MK7 GTI w/LP, I did a bit of research and I understand you replaced...

Hi ZERO815, I have a NA MK7 GTI w/LP, I did a bit of research and I understand you replaced your LP Headlights with OSRAMs, how exactly did you do that? Thanks in advance, Victor
  13. T

Delete

I appreciate the advice, haven't had much experience with forum sales before, but I will gather that info upload it.
  14. T

Delete

To be fair, KBB says $15,600 to $17,900 in very good condition. Also like I mentioned on the post, you are more than free to shoot me an offer.
  15. T

Delete

Thanks for the input, I am pricing it based on what I´ve seen out there with around the same mileage/year/spec 👍🏻
  16. T

Delete

Delete
  17. T

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

My first VW : 2015 MK7 GTI SE