GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

SOLD: DBV2 Turbo Inlet and MST Inlet Pipe

You can contact MST and they will sell it for 150.
  2. S

APR DTR vs. IE 2260

The Anchor Man reference was a swing and a miss
  3. S

APR DTR vs. IE 2260

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
  4. S

Intercooler

Do you have charge air temps to show that the ARM didn't raise them, which would indicate your turbo spinning to the moon.
  5. S

Intercooler

I must be confused as usual. The way I read it was that he installed the ARM FMIC, which is said to have a 5PSI pressure drop, and yet his WGDC showed he could turn up the boost. Which is why I said it seemed to contradict what you were saying about the pressure drop increasing the WGDC.
  6. S

Intercooler

So this, like @StorableComa said, seems to show the opposite of what you are saying about the pressure drop, or maybe testing the way mygolfmk7 does introduces pressure drop. I don't know but if @StorableComa saw his WGDC looking good enough to turn it up then the pressure drop must not have...
  7. S

Open source tuners

If I had a JB4 could you tune it for me?
  8. S

Open source tuners

@Diggs24 , @aaronc7 , @joedubs , @ZuMBLe , @Exley just to name a few
  9. S

Fueling/Injectors on Ethanol Blends

But zip ties mean race car.....
  10. S

DBV2 TIP experience

I know for certain mine is 360° out.
  11. S

DBV2 TIP experience

MST and Chris from the forum came in clutch with a one off TIP that fit my turbo.
  12. S

DBV2 TIP experience

Not everything can be perfect, however it was said these are built on a jig, this one could not have been as it isn't even close. My real issue with this experience was that from the get go I was basically told I installed it wrong, there was never an apology for sending out an unusable product...
  13. S

DBV2 TIP experience

I'll grant that it's a bit dramatic and hyperbolic.
  14. S

DBV2 TIP experience

Never seen Legend with Tom Cruise and Tim Curry as the Devil?!
  15. S

DBV2 TIP experience

Ill be installing the MST I received in the parking lot this morning-ish. If that doesn't fit then I would concede I obviously don't know how to install a TIP.
  16. S

DBV2 TIP experience

Because I don't trust their QC. I am still trying to figure out how it was installed wrong, since that seems to be at least 50% of the comments. If the mounting arm was up against the turbo, from behind, like stock, and was tightened down how else could it have been installed?
  17. S

DBV2 TIP experience

Audi really did make some special unicorn, like something from Legend with Dan from DBV2 subbing in for Tim Curry.