GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Javwohl

1 Bad shock or what?

Well there went my idea sorry I’m no help.
  2. Javwohl

1 Bad shock or what?

What wheel and tire are you running? It might be the inner part of the tire is running on the fuel filler neck. Had this happen after swapping to 8.5 wide et45 and was running a 245/40/18 tire was minimal rubbing but just noticeable over bumps bought spacers and never had another problem.
  3. Javwohl

What do I have? Mk7 or 7.5?

I don’t know how it is on the alltrack but for the gti part of the way through the 2017 model year they switched one of the Modular’s and used the newer version from then on my first 17 gti when I go into central electronics one adaptation was access control on the newer modular it changed to zv...
  4. Javwohl

Front Grille DRL (mk8 lookalike)

Has any one installed the mk7 ones yet to see how it actually looks with the "u"?
  5. Javwohl

Which cat back exhausts accentuate “dsg farts”

Keesh360 got the awe track exhaust he still doesn't get much of the dsg farts since he has the 7 speed. So I try to take him out in mine with his muffler delete and 6speed.
  6. Javwohl

Winter tires

So decided to install on my car and use them since my all seasons kinda crapped out on me no longer for sale.
  7. Javwohl

P3 analogue gauge install help

So I picked up a used p3 analogue gauge probably going to install It this weekend after I get my apr boost tap but my question is has anybody else hooked one up with out the obd2 connection? Mine did not come with the obd2 so I have to find a place for the 12v and ground to connect to we’re has...
  8. Javwohl

Fender subwoofer mods

I got the stock fender sub sitting on the shelf upgraded to a Memphis Audio sub in stock box if you interested in stock sub send me an offer
  9. Javwohl

Mass Partout

Intersted in taillights . Pmd
  10. Javwohl

Oil considerations

Oh I text him almost every day and we harass each other just as much. But he is a great guy lucky to call him my friend.
  11. Javwohl

Oil considerations

You could always harass keehs360 more
  12. Javwohl

Winter tires

Price drop 450 obo
  13. Javwohl

EQT Boost Weather Sale!

You got to quit giving them ideas before long they will do that. Some places depending on the outlet they get to impose there own tax also
  14. Javwohl

EQT Boost Weather Sale!

What’s even worse then having to pay state and county tax is having to pay a city tax on top of both only good thing is Colorado sets a limit the max tax can be for all of it at like 13 or 14 percent
  15. Javwohl

Intercooler install question.

Yeah I think they have a new one coming out soon too. My biggest thing is that you have to pay for the game and then still pay a monthly subscription to play.
  16. Javwohl

Lol that would be hilarious. I keep telling him once I get moved I’ll get on and start playing but have no place to set my pic up right now or the time.
  17. Javwohl

Boulder/Denver Body Shop Needed

No problem. Hope your friend is alright. Had a truck back when I was young and stupid put 5 percent tint on the windows I couldn’t see out of that at night. Was one of the worst mods ever done to a vehicle.
  18. Javwohl

Yeah he needs to come back I’ll start pushing him to come back more every time I see him and talk to him. Especially since he is sending memes daily to get me to play ff14.
  19. Javwohl

Boulder/Denver Body Shop Needed

Prestige auto body in Lakewood the did my first gti when it was rear ended did great work. The are one of the very few I think like 3 body shops in Colorado that is certified by vw. When I took my gti in there it was the cheapest car they had on the lot all Porsches Tesla.
  20. Javwohl

I was able to do mine by myself on jackstand in about 4 hours. Unitronic stock replacement.