GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Battery charger recommendations for first time flashing ecu

That’s the one I purchased recently to do my Accessport install. Worked perfectly for me.
  2. R

VAGCOM in Morris/Bergen County Area?

I am not sure if they can help, but you could try Caste Systems Performance in Norwood.
  3. R

EQT Stage 1 Tune, Cobb AP Options

Order has been placed! And I kept the shifting as stock and got the Cobb Traction Control and Launch Control.
  4. R

EQT Boost Weather Sale!

Doh! My order is placed!
  5. R

Scheduled Maintenance in Northeast NJ

Thanks for the advice and recommendations everyone. Euro tech is nearby and I have heard good things about them. Any input on Caste Systems Performance for routine service? They are even closer than Eurotech.
  6. R

Scheduled Maintenance in Northeast NJ

I got my used GTI back in July, put on about 4K miles since then and want to have a routine service done. I do have some mods, intake, inlet pipe, catback and JB4 (getting Cobb with EQT shortly). Any recommendations for service since I still have warranty, for now anyway. Couple of dealers...
  7. R

Thanks everyone for the comments and info. I did hear back from EQT regarding the features. The auto upshift and lockdown in manual and the Cobb traction and launch control are part of the tune, so choosing one means it’s flashed and if you want to change it you need to flash another tune...
  8. R

I have some questions regarding the options offered by EQT and whether or not I should choose them, and whether or not they can be switched off and on. My GTI is a 2018 SE with DSG. I am planning on going with the EQT Stage 1 with TCU tune as well. The auto up shift and kick down seems like it...
  9. R

EQT Boost Weather Sale!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am enjoying the JB4 right now, and the Map 6 tune is working well so far. I am and am not concerned about the warranty. I bought the GTI used back in July and it’s a 2018 and I have about 28k miles left of warranty. But am not overly concerned about the...
  10. R

EQT Boost Weather Sale!

This is my first post on the forums, but I am so so so tempted to get the Cobb AP with the included EQT tune for the ECU and TCU. Have a JB4 on Map 6, but this sounds so good.
  11. R

FS: GTI/Golf R Euro Rear Headrests - NEW

Do you have the 2 side rests with red stitching available?