GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Which clutch for daily, rarely track driving and some tail of the dragon driving

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE SOUTH BEND PREMIUM IF I DON'T HAVE TO. What is the best available clutch that will hold 450ft/lbs decently and I can grab on FCPEuro for not almost 2 grand? I feel the Sachs ones for 400ft/lbs is a conservative number but if anyone has a different experience, let me...
  2. D

IE stage 2 crackle tune not exactly as expected

Yeah idk if its cus no muffler or becayse the tune isnt what they say or what
  3. D

IE stage 2 crackle tune not exactly as expected

I have no idea if its my set up or what, but the crackles dont rumble its just 2 loud cracks and its done, any info from anyone?
  4. D

Top tunes right now eqt vs ie

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I will keep that in mind as I am currently in the test period for IE stage 2 right now and as I gather more information. Thanks
  5. D

Lip/diffuser/side skirt aero

Im looking for more than that maybe a little over the top kinda look atleast for a daily, you know the masochist of dealing with wide skirts and lips
  6. D

Hey ed, sorry I was referring to the Integrated Engineering garrett tune, but great question to ask you is, do you know what it takes to achieve 450 to 500whp on mk7 gtis?
  7. D

I am highly wondering when and if its gonna be worth my while to just go garrett with ie or do something bigger and better way down the road like a 550hp on eqt, i have no info on how the garrett will turn out on numbers currently so thats my main issue
  8. D

Lip/diffuser/side skirt aero

Im wondering if anyone has suggestions for wide flat sideskirts, lips, and low diffusers that look time attack car like
  9. D

If anyone would like to fill in objective information on the tunes and comparitvely with possible upcoming features and what not, like ie now has rolling antilag
  10. D

Burning oil, 3/4 in 5k miles

I want the stage 2 cus racecar
  11. D

The broke college kid special lmao
  12. D

Ill keep a look i just did the change it and torqued it but who knows maybe it for whatever dumb reason can vibrate or is just a faulty seal
  13. D

Sorry '17 with 45k
  14. D

Sorry no tune, so backpressure is not what its supposed to be obviously
  15. D

WTB F1R F29 gold

Looking to get gold ones
  16. D

WTB holyshift dap auto short shifter

Pm me please
  17. D

WTB cobb ap v3 for mk7

Pm me please
  18. D

I know these cars burn a little bit of oil but half way through the recommended oil change it needs a big top off? I am currently running an xforcr full exhaust dp and cat, with injen intake, and a vibrant spacer. The car is on stock tune and i usually dont push it till temps get up, but even...