GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1ashchuckton

CSB Lounge: Everything is Fine

I hope it's a PDK. :D
  2. 1ashchuckton

Speed Kills

Sad situation. Playing Ricky Racer on the street is beyond stupid. Yes the person pulled out & froze. Had the Ricky Racers been driving a bit slower the accident may have been survivable.
  3. 1ashchuckton

Battery Error Code

I wouldn't feel bad about buying a new battery if it is your alternator. At the age it was you were most likely due for a replacement. Time for an alternator, but get it tested before replacing.
  4. 1ashchuckton

6 year review and potential rust areas

Boy that is the truth. If you listened closely you could hear them rusting. To the OP get some cans of Fluid Film & after you've cleaned all the crud out spray away. Fluid Film
  5. 1ashchuckton

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Merry Christmas.....
  6. 1ashchuckton

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

As far as an SUV supposedly being safer that a small car goes.... Every time it snows here the type of vehicle that I see upside down or slid off the road are Mom mobile SUVs.
  7. 1ashchuckton

Where should I do my 40k mile DSG service?

Post #5..... Like has been said do keep the record of this service.
  8. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

The next race should be a good one. Even on points going in, how great is that!
  9. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Hamilton won, he & Verstappen are now equal on points going into the last race. Verstappen has 9 wins to Hamilton's 8. For my two cents I didn't find the track shitty. I only saw dirty tricks on one side & they have been seen before.
  10. 1ashchuckton

Toyota GR Corolla

My 67 SAAB 96 had a 3 cyl that was anything but smooth & balanced. Was more like a two stroke paint shaker.
  11. 1ashchuckton

Toyota GR Corolla

I agree, give me a smooth in line 6. Yes two turbos please. :D
  12. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Max did well & as much as he could have today. A shame we really didn't get to see the lead two fight it out. Not a fan of follow the leader racing.
  13. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Not a very interesting race. Man Bottas just has the worst luck. Very happy to see Alonso on the podium. Things are getting closer, should go down to the wire. Oh yes, Lewis won again. :D
  14. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yes Alonso holding Hamilton off in Hungry was a master class. His car placement was perfect. Alonso should well have won many more championships. Not sure about butterfly farts, but I do believe it was a unicorn farting rainbows that did him in.
  15. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yes large attachments indeed. That was when he was at the top of his game in a competitive car. I think he still has most of it, but the hardware lets him down. The fact he strapped into an Indy car & aimed at walls doing 200 mph+ tells me he has no fear.
  16. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

I think Max thought Lewis would back off at Silverstone. He got that one wrong. Lots of gamesmanship in racing, even in the peewee league SCCA stuff I used to do. :LOL:
  17. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

I believe too turn 4 was hard racing. Many drivers have done the same a time or two. Max knew exactly what he was doing. If Lewis turned in & both DNF'd that would have been great for Max. Lets see what happens in the next three races. I'm thinking things may boil over.
  18. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Not sure if the stewards want Max to win or they are desperate for Lewis not to break Schumacher's record. IMO MAX knew exactly what he was doing. If he can't win, well he might as well keep Lewis from winning. Same deal as in Monza, but this time Lewis had room to avoid contact.
  19. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

As far as Max running Lewis wide in turn 4, he did that on purpose & he'd have been fine with taking both of them out. Max weaving back & forth across the track that was bure BS & real chicken shit. They showed him the black & white flag for that move. I really hope Lewis can take his eighth...
  20. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

No spoilers here. Watch this race it's a good one. :D