GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dog Dad Wagon

Dealers - Philly Burbs PA

yeah I liked garnet a few months ago when my gf’s alternator died. She got her car from beans and they were miserable.
  2. Dog Dad Wagon

1.8T, Cant find 93 fuel anymore in my area, misfiring on bad gas, can I mix 91 and e85?

same. I drive around the country and need to be able to comfortably fuel up wherever I am. Also even running 93 on 93, if you get a bad batch or something, you’re now running 92 or less. a 91 tune will always advance timing when running 91 or 93, it’s just a matter of how much. Also definitely...
  3. Dog Dad Wagon

Body Shops in Philly

Anyone know a good body shop in Philly? My gf’s car was hit last week and needs some body work. Looking for some good shops. thanjs in advance
  4. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Amazinggg. Congrats man she’s gorgeous.
  5. Dog Dad Wagon

1.8T, Cant find 93 fuel anymore in my area, misfiring on bad gas, can I mix 91 and e85?

“E85” =/= 85% Ethanol. It can range from E40-E85, usually somewhere in between the two. You need an ethanol sensor to know what your E% / effective octane is
  6. Dog Dad Wagon

true lol. Yeah if he’s Uni they’ve gotta have a 91 octane tune. Tons of people don’t have access to 93.
  7. Dog Dad Wagon

What Jim said. Lots of people run E30+ on fueling systems that aren’t upgraded for ethanol resistance. I believe all VWs are flex fuel ready since VWs are sold worldwide and some countries use more than others. Pretty sure Brazil has like E20 in their “regular” fuel
  8. Dog Dad Wagon

VW nav. Does it still suck?

2004 called!
  9. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Obsessssed with your jet black mally. I keep showing pics to my gf and she loves it too haha
  10. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

I wanted to breed my Malinois as I got her unspayed and she still isn’t @ 18 months but she’s a sickly dog with no meat on her bones and lots of skin issues and stuff. She’s already had a mammary infection and they said that was weird bc it almost exclusively happens to females post pregnancy...
  11. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

He’s so handsome
  12. Dog Dad Wagon

Used Car Prices Keep Getting More Shocking

definitely more.
  13. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

We love Nola
  14. Dog Dad Wagon

GolfWang’s Green Alltrack

Yeah everyone is okay, no injuries just a scary one on the edge of a bridge in a snowstorm lol. Driver’s DOB was 99 and got her license on 11/30/21... I feel bad for her, this ain’t gonna be good for her. There’s significant damage to the passenger front door, mirror, fender, hood, front bumper...
  15. Dog Dad Wagon

The drama never ends... currently sitting on the shoulder of an exit at the bottom of a bridge after getting slammed into by another driver who was in the right lane. We had just crested the bridge and the driver to our right slammed on her brakes in her Tennessee plate Corolla, and swerved into...
  16. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

She’s a Malinois dude. Aka Belgian shepherd.
  17. Dog Dad Wagon

I learned how to drive in my mom’s 2011 DSG CC. That was PQ35-era (MK5/MK6 chassis) TCU software. I still love that car to this day and it now has 130K on it. My 2015 MK7 DSG GTI had the same transmission as my mom’s CC, but the TCU tuning is far more efficiency oriented than driveability. It...
  18. Dog Dad Wagon

Powertrain protection before optimal temp?

Yeah, but it doesn’t. If you floor it the minute you turn the car on when it’s 20 degrees, it’s gonna request full boost : full torque.