GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Treadup

Nc gti where are you at?

I wish they had electric karts in Wilmington. I would have a lifetime membership!
  2. Treadup

Nc gti where are you at?

That post was from August. I was recently in Spain working and got to spend some time traveling with my wife after the project. I’ll share this sometime soon.
  3. Treadup

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Those are sweet. Saw them on the 12 days of Christmas emails. Did you get any of the colored inserts?
  4. Treadup

Nc gti where are you at?

I see plenty of GTIs and Rs in Wilmington but have yet to meet any of the owners. This summer I’d like to take my GTI to the mountains for a fun drive.
  5. Treadup

Nc gti where are you at?

https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/getaway-in-stockholm.387322/
  6. Treadup

Looking forward to hearing the difference
  7. Treadup

So when you’re done with your chores you can go out and play?
  8. Treadup

I made it less then a week thinking I was going to be “responsible” and chill out with the GTI. I made plans to sell a few things and go back to stock tune to save the clutch. I’m currently waiting for the EQT stage 1 map to finish flashing. YOLO edit: @GTI Jake Baun Performance Stealth TBE...
  9. Treadup

No Longer 4 Sale

Yes, correct. They have a different ECU.
  10. Treadup

No Longer 4 Sale

updating the terms- For $700 shipped you get the accessport and the RS7 spark plugs. Just pay the PayPal fees for good and services.
  11. Treadup

Sticking clutch pedal

The Bots are getting “smarter”
  12. Treadup

No Longer 4 Sale

Redirecting funds. I’ve had fun with building the car but the rabbit hole got deep. Keeping the GTI, just toning it down a bit.
  13. Treadup

No Longer 4 Sale

14. Treadup

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
  15. Treadup

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Sorry let me rephrase. Is there a difference between the OTS tune needed from a 2017 GTI to a 2018 GTI? I may be selling my AP with EQT 93 stage 1. My GTI is a 2018, there’s is a 2017.
  16. Treadup

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

is there a difference between a 2017 and 2018 OTS EQT tune?
  17. Treadup

Sold: Bronze RSe10 18x8 x5 $1100

5x112, 18x8 et45 Neuspeed RSe10s mounted with 235/40r18 tires with 5/32” tread left. The four wheel with tires mounted are in good shape. One has a small spot that was touched up and there are small blemishes on another, one being covered when using the OEM VW lug bolt caps. OEM center caps and...
  18. Treadup

Sold: BFI Schwartz GSB Knob

Lowered to $150 shipped.
  19. Treadup

How to: Make a mk7 6MT Suck Less

I have the new sigma 6 as well as the super pin. The install of the super pin isn’t “quick” but definitely helps with most of the side to side play. It’s not a gated shifter feel, or what I would assume that would feel like.