GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Where's the drain plug here?

"one drain plug by the driveshaft to drain & one high up on the same section to fill" does that mean I'll find these plugs when I remove the front tyres? Sorry for my noob question but I still can't figure it out :( I had a look at the stickers and also some codes written under the hood but...
  2. S

I was thinking the same but worried about the refill...
  3. S

I tried to find any info in the car manual but nothing about the gearbox. This's my car specs how would I know the gearbox code? VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 90 TSI COMFORTLINE Manual MK7 AU 4 Door Hatchback FWD PETROL 1.4 litre, CXSA I4 16v DOHC I/C Turbo Direct Inj {90kW}
  4. S

Hi Guys, Can someone please tell me where is the drain plug for the transmission fluid is located as I can't find it? This's a manual MK7 TSI 1.4. Thank you
  5. S

DCT filter location for AU Golf MK7 Manual TSI

Hi Guys, My first post here. I want to change my transmission fluid which appears to be an easy job however I can't locate the DCT (or DSG) filter location. All videos show that the filter is located under the battery tray but that's not my car. Not sure if because I'm driving a manual car or...