GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nice. Is this a direct bolt on?
  2. G

Area Surrounding Sunroof

I just clay barred and waxed mine just like the rest of the car.
  3. G

Admin you going to do something about the phantom/troll poster- lovevashikanar ?

I'm just trying to understand why these people are even wasting their time spamming the forum. The only thing it's accomplishing is pissing people off. Is it supposed to make them money somehow? You'd have to have the IQ of a brick to fall for their scam.
  4. G

That's awful. Well thank you for the heads up, I will certainly check into all that. So far I'm quite pleased with the car though and have found no evidence of previous modifications or accidents. What do you mean by "glued the drain plug" ?? Does it not thread in? Did it break somehow...
  5. G

Thanks. Yeah I've had multiple vehicles with various OTS tunes and even a few custom dyno tunes in the past. I know they can be reliable when done right. And I've been into the car scene for about 20 years now and somehow have missed that term haha. Makes sense though, I do that daily :P
  6. G

Oh man, don't tell me that. I just picked up my car from carmax with a clean report. I guess I need to check Carfax now. The offer is actually only valid for 7 days (at least with carmax). Oh man, I haven't chimed into this conversation before now, but I'm happy you got it figured out and...
  7. G

MK7 Confessions

Same. Growing up and gaining responsibility sucks. Ha.
  8. G

MK7 Confessions

Why not have both?
  9. G

MK7 Confessions

It's a great feeling. Every time I pay off a car I tend to go buy another though, so it seemed to be a never ending cycle. Until recently at least.
  10. G

MK7 Confessions

Tell me you live in Duval without telling me you live in Duval......
  11. G

Weird clip on radiator fan

Not 100% and haven't taken a chance to look at mine, but I would assume it has something to do with balancing the fan blade. Although I'm not sure why the blade wouldn't be balanced to begin with.
  12. G

MK7 Confessions

That certainly applies to all the bro-dozers in my area. I used to want a truck, but I refuse to be associated with these people. GTI is more fun anyways.
  13. G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Weird, shipping was free for me, just had to pay tax.
  14. G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Dang that stinks. I ordered mine from USP Motorsports and literally got it the next day. This was last week.
  15. G

Paint Code?

I believe it's in the back under the false floor near the spare tire area.
  16. G

jax fl meets

Was hoping to hear one with a stock DP but he may be worth reaching out to.
  17. G

jax fl meets

Got the car. Does anybody have an AWE track/tour, or Borla exhaust on their GTI? Would love to hear it in person before I pull the trigger.
  18. G

Selling a modded car to carvana/vroom/etc

Thanks, I'll check that out. I also might reach out to APR, EI, EQT, etcetera with the VIN just to cover my bases.