GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jimlloyd40

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I'm the last guy to defend Biden. Biden did not tap the oil reserves to help China. China and other countries released oil from their reserves to flood the market and hold down prices. https://news.yahoo.com/biden-taps-strategic-petroleum-where-134206723.html
  2. jimlloyd40

Depend on whom was getting one. 😂
  3. jimlloyd40

That's when I had my gas station and was lucky and had an open market company keeping me supplied. Lines all day every day.
  4. jimlloyd40

Things to look out on 1.8T suggestions?

All fluids regularly. Over maintain everything. My GTI has over 142,000 miles most of it tuned to 416 HP. Change oil every 4K miles.
  5. jimlloyd40

2015 battery issue

Unless someone has auto stsrt/stop and use it. They will want to stay with the stock battery size.
  6. jimlloyd40

Oil considerations

I agree and have no idea why they did it. Especially in a cold climate I want my oil to get above 212* to burn off condensation from cold morning starts and if the ambient temperature stays cold.
  7. jimlloyd40

Looks like whomever is oldest will win the lowest price gas war. I was selling gasoline at my gas station for 36 cents per gallon in 1970. And don't forget the Mayo lube jobs. 😂
  8. jimlloyd40

Acadia's 2016 GTI SE Build Thread

Use Diggs24 or railroader to tune.
  9. jimlloyd40

MK7 gti stg 2 power gains

Mine only showed 185 HP stock on a Dyno Dynamics dyno.
  10. jimlloyd40

Oil considerations

EQT and Sneeky must have made adjustments to when the thermostat opens because both of their tunes run 10-15* cooler. Coolant and oil.
  11. jimlloyd40

Help....disconnected jb4 and now permanent eng light and limp mode.

Check where the harness was connected for any problems and disconnect the battery. Then drive shut it off drive again and shut it off and repeat a few more times. If that doesn't work then a skilled technician. An EPC light can be tricky to diagnose.
  12. jimlloyd40

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... All Your Address Are Belong To Corprin

Thanks I'm up to speed now.
  13. jimlloyd40

What was the exemption? Sorry I'm not up to speed on this. I know you guys have certainly discussed it.
  14. jimlloyd40

But I thought Kyle was 17 at the time of the shootings.
  15. jimlloyd40

I thought he legally couldn't own it until he was 18.
  16. jimlloyd40

This seems pretty clear to me. Like I said I don't have a dog in this argument and can agree with different posts from both sides of the argument but I don't get why what Corprin said isn't correct. It looks like the law is pretty clear cut. What exactly is the point of the argument? Isn't this...
  17. jimlloyd40

Vaccinated NFL players getting Covid. Eleven players on just the Los Angeles Chargers team.
  18. jimlloyd40

I'm not arguing the case at all. I just asked who owned the gun at the time of the shootings. Really don't care about it.
  19. jimlloyd40

Who owned the gun when the shootings happened?
  20. jimlloyd40

EQT Stage 2 - O2 sensor

See @shovelhd post #4. He's from Massachusetts