GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB Rear Sway Bar (MK7 GTI)

Im selling one click on link above for details
  2. M

WTB Rear Sway Bar (MK7 GTI)

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-mk7-gti-rear-sway-bar.390065/
  3. M

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Ordered front koni special active struts on sale at ECS. Wallet/ wife only allows the front at this time. Running stock springs on a gti 6mt W Eurosport front strut tower( love it - point n plant) and CSS RSB. HOPing for some improved cornering and connectivity.
  4. M

WTB- R SPRINGS. to fit M7

I meant MK7, not M7 black Friday sales should free up a set, as people upgrade to coilovers And have OEM springs sitting around collecting dust. Im just sayin
  5. M

FS Mk7 GTI REAR SWAY BAR

Excellent condition Brackets and bushings look great 85USD shipped to CUS
  6. M

I was thinking, If u like yours so much, maybe it is the right choice. ???
  7. M

CSS SPRINGS What is part number or ID?

i have 2016 GTI 6MT. Looking for slightly stiffer springs, which I think came on the Clubsport S - Front spring rates 219 vs 175 for R. I think they are the same springs that came on the Golf R .but there are several versions/parts numbers ie. ^MT or DSG as the weight of car is different, and...
  8. M

Oh I see I did not know this Thank u Great info to know I will continue my hunt for MT R SPRINGS now. Thnx again Enjoy the ride……
  9. M

WTB - SPRINGS OFF an R

I have a Mk 7 GTI thnx Mike
  10. M

No thank you I am looking for SRINGS taken off of an “R” MODEL
  11. M

Suspension TORQUE SPECS please

Thank you Mike
  12. M

Front ball joints and Strut tower top bolts thank you Mike
  13. M

Thanks, mike
  14. M

Doing some suspension work and want to Torque everything thing back to spec. Thanks much Mike
  15. M

Suspension suggestions please

For 500$ i went with EC rear strut brace when it goes on sale, ECS front strut bar, and VW rear CS RSB - 22.6 mm x 3.6, i have 20 mm now i think Santa is coming so front collars to follow ecs ok?? how long to i nstall?? also, for 60$i can add ECS rear LCA bush rear position vs the...
  16. M

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Pm sent
  17. M

Suspension suggestions please

Oops, didn’t see the ST 25 mm reference Thnx