GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Luiz Henrique

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Good morning Brazil @cefu2, I haven't had time to see this failure yet but I believe it is firmware related, I had a similar situation with the blind spot system installation, it always had a similar failure, after changing the flash file (firmware) the failure never happened. This week I will...
  2. Luiz Henrique

Envie-me seu endereço de e-mail e eu lhe enviarei o arquivo Flash. O fórum não fará upload deste...

Envie-me seu endereço de e-mail e eu lhe enviarei o arquivo Flash. O fórum não fará upload deste tipo de arquivo.
  3. Luiz Henrique

Retrofitting Blind Spot Assist / Side Assist

Good evening @Dinamic, basically you will need two tools: the firmware file, VAS5054a and Odis E. It's pretty simple, but I think what will be more work is if you don't have the VAS5054a! Do you have the VAS5054a?
  4. Luiz Henrique

PDC Retrofit Question

today I will do more testing, and I will check all the coding and adaptations of the modules: 03, 10 and 17. I register any evolution!
  5. Luiz Henrique

PDC Retrofit Question

good night, since i retrofitted from park assist 2.0 to 3.0 on my 2015 golf gti, i am getting a message on the dashboard screen: "maneuvering brake not available". I'm with Park assist 3.0 module, 5QA919298F
  6. Luiz Henrique

got it, thank you very much @Cuzoe :))
  7. Luiz Henrique

thanks @Cuzoe, regarding the dynamic calibration, does odis S tell you when you need to do the dynamic calibration?
  8. Luiz Henrique

good night guys, I did the static calibration with Odis and it went normally, but when I open the odis there is a failure: UC112100 - DataBus missing message (PSD_01_TO_FAILURE) ! Does anyone know about this failure?
  9. Luiz Henrique

Got it @doctor, in my post there was a typo, my radar is the 5Q0 907 561 D and not the 5Q0 907 561 G, but I already bought the 5Q0 907 561 H to replace the current one. I have 2 questions: does the 5Q0 907 561 H Radar fit perfectly? Is it necessary to change the ABS module? thanks.
  10. Luiz Henrique

@doctor's message is a few tolls behind!
  11. Luiz Henrique

I received information from @doctor that I would have to replace the acc module, I thought it was strange, but all information is valid.
  12. Luiz Henrique

My GTI came with a working ACC and emergency brake.
  13. Luiz Henrique

Thank you so much @doctor, I'll get more info!
  14. Luiz Henrique

ok @Cuzoe I'll test it with myself, if it works I'll leave the information here in the group. ;)
  15. Luiz Henrique

Nuje to install your ACC system, you had to change the Abs module??
  16. Luiz Henrique

hello, if you mean the rear abs sensors, they have already been replaced by the Park assist installation, while my ABS module is the 3Q0614517R. It is compatible?
  17. Luiz Henrique

I understand Nuje, but in my case I have all the parameterization and calibration files for the A5 camera, the problem I think is that after I do the procedure suggested by Cuzoe, I'll need to calibrate the sensor. hope not!!! I have another 5Q0 camera here, but I wanted to install the 3T0...