GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

MK7 GTI Retrofit ideas

Ya you can set the day, hour and minute in 15 minute increments. Interface works as it should. I ended up getting a euro climate panel with the aux heating button
  2. X

MK7 GTI Retrofit ideas

My apartment is to far away for the remote unfortunately, but the timer works thank God. It is amazing, best retrofit in my opinion. More people should do it.
  3. X

MK7 GTI Retrofit ideas

Did you ever finish the retrofit?
  4. X

Arteon Style Blind Spot Mirror Cap Installation

Do it, makes a huge difference as far as visibility of the indicator goes. And it's easy if you already have dap mirrors
  5. X

Retrofit Ambient Light on Dashboard for MK7 Golf R

Ya, but puddle lights and footwell lights come on when unlocking, just not the door straps. Those only when lights are on.
  6. X

At least in my car my ambient lights only turn on with the headlights.
  7. X

I spliced into pin 4 on the window switch. The ambient lighting screen on my mib2 doesn't so anything. So I just went the easy route
  8. X

I just did the ambient lighting strips in the rear doors. It was a pain getting it right. But it looks good. The red is spot on
  9. X

Front Assist Not Available Mk7.5 Golf

He could have just done a bad job calibrating. I tried at first calibrating my radar with a wall. It would work for a day or so, then stop working. If they aren't calibrated properly it can work for a time and stop
  10. X

MIB3 Radio No Audio When Start Car

California laws differ in the time that the vehicle is covered. Not what is covered. Must still be a safety defeat, etc.
  11. X

MIB3 Radio No Audio When Start Car

To have your car bought back as lemon, the problem must substantially impact it's resale price or be a safety issue. Simply having a problem doesn't make a car a lemon. That being said my car has done this with 2 different mib2s. Doing a hard reset has always fixed it for me
  12. X

Delivery was 20 days. You could go back to stock, but for this I'd leave em if selling car. The harness for the blind spot leds is a pain in the ass to get through the mirror
  13. X

They are a thousand times better. The tiny leds in the mirror at least for me was hard to see. With this I can see the leds without even turning my head.
  14. X

Best I can do. They are very bright. You can see it out of the corner of your eye.
  15. X

I will take a picture tonight.
  16. X

I used the existing wires.
  17. X

Golf Mk7 Problem

Any codes stored?
  18. X

That is why i wanted to try and do this. I wanna do that too, maybe if i find a good deal on mirrors do the 360 cameras as well
  19. X

I cut out the mirror leds. They were cheap Chinese mirror. The glass is delaminating from the backing, so I got rid of the bsm glass completely