GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

IE stage 2 crackle tune not exactly as expected

Yeah that's usually what I do. I have an eqt stage 2 tune with a catted dp. I run sport mode with burbles and normal... Normal. I run sport mode only on the highway or non residential roads. Any time I am anywhere near neighborhoods, apartments, or im in a parking lot I run the car in normal so...
  2. N

DP: MAP vs. Cobb (or others?)

I absolutely love my catted CTS Turbo Catted DP. I passed emissions without any issues. Just remember to install the O2 sensor spacer. And I love how it sounds, I might not even get a catback. It's quiet down low and screams up high. And I have a 2017 stage 2 eqt with a dsg.
  3. N

Intercooler install question.

LOL no idea because it sounds like quite a process to do 🤣
  4. N

That makes sense. Thank you.
  5. N

So do I truly not need a lift? My buddy has ramps i can use. Plus I have a garage to park it in so I would be less concerned about time
  6. N

Do you know what those clips are called/ where ya got em?
  7. N

Integrated engineering V2 stock location
  8. N

Genuinely how long did it take you to install your intercooler? Specifically factory location intercoolers. I have to rent a lift and need an idea of how long itl take me and a friend to do. We have never Done anything like this before. We have done other bolt ons like downpipe, dogbone mounts...
  9. N

Intercooler Piping Upgrade Worth It?

Anything that connects from the turbo to the intercooler and from the intercooler to the intake on the engine
  10. N

Intercooler Piping Upgrade Worth It?

If im installing an IE v2 Intercooler and possibly an EQT Vortex, would it be wise/ needed/ recommended to also upgrade the piping for the intercooler? or do factory pipes work just as well?
  11. N

Cobb AP Readiness Monitor

Thank you. And Mass not RI. Yeah they check readiness, CEL, and DTC. I can have 1 thing be "not ready" but that's it.
  12. N

Yeah I installed a right angle spacer for it so I'll see
  13. N

I did that and literally every sensor said not ready. How much do I have to drive it to get readiness to kick in? And in Massachusetts am I able to have 1 dtc and 1 not ready or do I need to have no dtc's and all ready?
  14. N

MK 7 Front and rear emblems?

I'm trying to find a good link to replace my front and rear VW emblems on my Mk7 gti with black ones. Everything I've seen is either vynil or terrible reviews. Anyone find good replacements?
  15. N

Massachusetts Detailer?

I just moved to Massachusetts and am looking to find a good automotive Detailer. I'm looking for one that offers paint correction. I have swirling all over the car from the dealership not taking care of it and I'm looking to have those swirls removed and the car polished (along with a full...
  16. N

Engine + Trans Mount Questions

BTW love the channel
  17. N

I have the ECS dogbone mount and insert Dogbone mount and insert
  18. N

I have the ECS dogbone mount and insert Dogbone mount and insert