GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. toothofwar

Blew Downpipe off at full boil

What is this FWD switch you speak of? I've been wanting to do the same to mine
  2. toothofwar

Need a volunteer to run Flat Rate Secret Santa this year.

Lol, it's all good. Last year was my first year also. No gift is lame from fellow knuckleheads!!!
  3. toothofwar

Need a volunteer to run Flat Rate Secret Santa this year.

That's the fun in it!! Once you get your name, you stalk the crap out of them and Dig deep. The stalking is half the fun!!!
  4. toothofwar

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Where was your oil leak at?
  5. toothofwar

Oil leak and strange findings.

Does anyone know about the surging of rpm when I take off the oil cap? Is that normal for our engine ? I'm used to old amc v8s. To check for blow by you pull the oil cap and see if it was vaccuum or pressure. This one is weird.
  6. toothofwar

Yup. Only 3 dealerships within 2 hours of me. 1 never called back, 1 was early Feb, and the last was the end of Feb. I lost a quart of oil in a day, so I couldn't wait that long.
  7. toothofwar

Pics just cause.
  8. toothofwar

So the dealer couldn't get me in till the end of February. So band aid time came. Took the old pan off and sure enough the gasket was leaking. No sealant was on anything. Just a gasket. So I took the gasket off, took the sensor off, and washed the pan and gaskets in dawn dish soap. Put some high...
  9. toothofwar

CSB and Water Cooler off topic Chat Thread

I didn't think that was the pie Utah Was famous for. That would be cream pies.....just look it up. Lmao!!!!
  10. toothofwar

A little back story before I get to the main event. 2 days ago I received my draggy in the mail. So a short trip to mexico later I had some good data I needed for a long time now. I did 4 runs, so 4 launches. It was cold out, but I did attempt To heat the tires up first. Lots of wheel hop on...
  11. toothofwar

Draggy came in, so naturally mexico run!!!
  12. toothofwar

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Draggy came in today . So naturally had to take it to mexico to give it a shot. With no real 1/4 mile track around that I can run at, this is the first real times I've had for 1/4 mile. Dont laugh too hard. My goal is to get This into the 11s....... then the 10s.... lol.
  13. toothofwar

Golf Mk7 Christmas Ornament

I'll take one. Could I request Black car with blue background for the R look?
  14. toothofwar

A2B RS3 retro pump no longer avail.?... alternative options LPFP for GTi...a2b protec brushless or eqt brushless

I have been thinking of the zero to hero kit eqt has built. For roughly 5k, its everything all scourced in one nice package . I've asked santa for it, but I think it fell on def ears.....
  15. toothofwar

So I made an impulse purchase tonight. I am now a draggy owner....
  16. toothofwar

CoD Vanguard

I picked it up last week. I'm about halfway through the story line, and have played zombies on it. The zombies experience was disappointing . They are trying to hard to gear toward the new players and drifting away from the roots of zombies. I loved the hunt for easter eggs and the whole "one...
  17. toothofwar

God I need this!!!!
  18. toothofwar

2019 Golf R DSG 21k miles - $44,000??

I have a 79 Cherokee chief And my R currently . The dealership jacked to price up to 52k before I could get to my appointment , so I decided to keep the R. The Cherokee is getting an ls swap in the spring, so that should ease the reliable jeep itch for now. Lol.