GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aaronc7

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

Hey gang, wanted to share some recent developments on a new phone datalogging app, which I think may interest some of you. Made by our very own @Switchleg , I have been helping him test it and creating definition files. Also credit to @bri3d for creating the initial BLE to ISOTP20 firmware...
  2. aaronc7

Ecutek with ECU/DSG Licenses

Complete Ecutek setup. Bluetooth/wired dongle, security key and 400 flash points, which is sufficient for ECU and DSG licenses. $700 shipped
  3. aaronc7

Cobb AP stock tune files for AP - R / S3

It comes up every so often when a guy is looking to flash a stock ECU file on stock ROM / ECU ID. Whether for a dealership visit, or to make some OBD11 adjustments etc... there are a number of reasons you might want to temporarily not be running the Cobb consolidated ROMs. I was doing a little...
  4. aaronc7

Cobb AP stock tune files for AP - GTI / A3

It comes up every so often when a guy is looking to flash a stock ECU file on stock ROM / ECU ID. Whether for a dealership visit, or to make some OBD11 adjustments etc... there are a number of reasons you might want to temporarily not be running the Cobb consolidated ROMs. I was doing a little...
  5. aaronc7

SOLD: Autotech HPFP

sold
  6. aaronc7

FS: Denso IKH24 Spark Plugs

sold
  7. aaronc7

FS: A2B Motorsports MPI and Fuel Line Kit

sold!
  8. aaronc7

test

meh
  9. aaronc7

AEM Water/Methanol Injection Kit - $350

AEM 30-3352 Multi-Input controller kit AEM 30-3312 Dual Nozzle kit + some extras I bought along the way - AEM multi-input controller (MAP, MAF or injector duty cycle based) - Brand new pump with mounting screws (not pictured) - 2x1000cc, 2x500cc, 2x250cc nozzles with both straight and 90*...
  10. aaronc7

Ecutek

Just wanted to share with you guys a new (and exciting I think) tuning option for us. It's brand new for the MQB platform, so no neat custom features yet, but it's expected they will release MPI support quickly and on other platforms supports a lot of cool things like multiple maps/adjustable...