GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

WTB BMS pedal tuner

Message me with pics and price. Thx
  2. C

FS: Golf R Accessport

Cleaning out the closet, and have a Golf R accessport with OTS Cobb maps. All original accessories included (see pics)- unmarried ready to go. Does not have DSG tune, just ECU. $500 shipped plus PayPal fee
  3. C

SOLD Cobb AP with stage 2 EQT pops/bangs

SOLD
  4. C

Sold please delete

Sold
  5. C

Sold please delete

Includes case, box, cables, window mount and 2 faceplates. Has been unmarried. Includes OTS Cobb tunes + TCU mapping as well Pictures to be posted later today. $800 shipped, PayPal fee on buyer
  6. C

Fs- cobb AP for Golf R

Unmarried with box and accessories. Does not have TCU tune, base Cobb maps only. $490 plus PayPal fee. Shipping adds $10
  7. C

WTB mk7 gti spoiler extension

Which are you looking for? I have an Aerofabb and am out in DSM
  8. C

Clubsport S muffler

Sounds insane. With stock dp it has a perfect balance of aggressive tone when you’re on it but no drone. When I added Dp, it’s really loud and I’m probably gonna swap back to stock cause there is drone at highway speed. It’s really loud with both
  9. C

Just a heads up on some good new tires cheap.

Last time I bought some Pirellis from simple they were four years old (also clearance sale) No problem at all given they were properly stored. Tire shop said they’ll mount up to 10 years, and with a summer, I’ll be happy to run them for just over a year lol
  10. C

Obsessed Garage.

Used to be apart of his FB group until it got out of hand.
  11. C

SOLD (please remove): 2017 GTI Sport - White - DSG - 29k miles - DFW Texas

More pics for sure. Also post locally on CL?
  12. C

WTT- My CSS muffler for Stock axle back

pm pm incoming
  13. C

Should have clarified. I have the CSS muffler currently, wanting to trade for stock
  14. C

Looking for someone in the Midwest (IA, NE, IL, MN, MO) to swap exhaust + cash. Muffler has around 12k on it, no scratches on the tips. Will have pics this weekend after car is cleaned Edit: I have a CSS muffler, want to trade for stock + cash
  15. C

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

damn, son, that is insane! Did you go thru Gio?
  16. C

FS - [Miami] JB4 with Bluetooth Connect $390 shipped

are you just lowballing everyone with one for sale?
  17. C

Pacific German? Lol I’d highly recommend emmanuele design in Anaheim. Super nice guy and very knowledgeable. Also metric in Huntington is legit
  18. C

S2T dsg paddles group buy

Definitely not the same. Had them on my mk6 and the fit and quality is 1000x better.
  19. C

Recycling Used Tires

if they have any wear left on them, try calling a used tire shop. Have gotten $20 for a set that was pretty shot before.
  20. C

Better downpipe options?

Totally disagree. My mk5 with Billyboat downpipe and res delete sounded mental. Will try to find soundclip