GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Anyone selling some tires with low miles on them?
  2. J

Apr downpipe with AWE track exhaust

this is probably a stupid question but i have a stage 2 gti mk7.5 with a APR downpipe and a AWE track exhaust. I love it, the only thing is that it seemed way louder when i first put it on and now that its broken in it seems way more quiet. This could also be due to the fact im also just used to...
  3. J

GTI mk7.5 digital dash retrofit in los angeles?

Does anyone know if any shop locally in los angeles that can do this retrofit? Has anyone done this at a shop and gotten it installed and mileage moved over and everything?
  4. J

Strafe Design

i also had a terrible experience. I ordered back in june, got an intial response to my email that i sent about 2 weeks after i placed the order and then radio silence on about 4-5 emails i sent afterwards about my order. My order finally got delivered in september i believe one day randomly. No...
  5. J

LA area shops to get downpipe installed?

I go to Eurowurx in burbank and they've always taken good care of me. Highly Recommended
  6. J

Anyone selling an unused GTI APR stage 2 code?

In need of one ASAP, please dm me.
  7. J

Deleted

-Deleted
  8. J

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

aaaaand it literally just got delievered 5 minutes ago out of the blue finally lol
  9. J

Damn yeah, I've sent like 6 emails and gotten no response. I finally called AMEX yesterday to dispute the charge so I can just go find another diffuser
  10. J

hey when did you order it? I ordered mine back in june and havent gotten any responses to any of my emails.
  11. J

FS: APR Stage 2 Auth Code

hey! I'm interested, PM'd
  12. J

FS: ECS 20mm Spacers and 034 Motosport 15mm spacers -$120

Hey, im selling 2 ECS 20mm Spacers and 2 034 Motorsport 15 mm spacers. They were on the car for 2k miles, got new wheels and dont need them anymore. They made my stock wheels look much better and bearable. Asking for $120 for the set of 4. No bolts included. Located in 91208.. Will add pics later!
  13. J

SOLD: Strafe Design MK7 Golf R Diffuser

Ah got it. And yeah, I ordered a diffuser back in the beginning of july and they said 2 weeks itll ship out and ive heard nothing. I just sent a second email today asking them whats going on since I got nothing on the first email I sent last week.
  14. J

SOLD: Strafe Design MK7 Golf R Diffuser

Just curious, how long did it take for you to get this shipped from the strafe? (assuming you bought it from them directly)
  15. J

Make Awe Track exhuast louder?

I have an AWE track exhaust and I love the sound I just wish it was a little louder. Does anyone have a recommendation of a downpipe that could make it louder but nothing super crazy or obnoxious ? Or is any downpipe going to make it super loud?
  16. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

bump.These are ready to sell if anyone is interested, in asking for $250
  17. J

APR No Longer Providing Stage 2 Tunes After Labour Day. Other Tuners to Follow

I don't know if this has been stated before but I just got stage 1 and my shop said as long as you purchase the stage 2 tune and flash it on the car (you can flash it back a few days or a week later to stage 1) then you're grandfathered in and can always add it on later when you find or get a...
  18. J

2019 Razer blade 15

I'm selling a lightly used 2019 Razer Blade 15 with an Intel i7-8750H and an Rtx 2070 Max-Q. Its in great condition minus one small minor dent on the corner (shown in pictures). Everything on the computer works perfectly, comes with charger and box. I'm selling because I dont need this powerful...