GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Tracking with spacers?

Pretty simple question: Do you track with or without your spacers? I'm running 5mm front and 15mm rear on the GTI, switched from the flush kit that rubbed last time at track day. Thinking about just removing them for track days and putting them back on after. Thoughts?
  2. J

Please delete.

Heyoo - I will be selling these wheels and tires in a day or two (aftermarket wheels going on tomorrow) and would like to line up a buyer to come pick these up or meet someplace close to Providence RI. These are OEM Black Pretorias with two, literally two minor scratches and 20000 miles on the...
  3. J

OEM Clutches - different per year/model?

Hey all, Recently just purchased a 2019 R and still have my 2015 GTI S. I bought the GTI with 40k mi and worked on it over the years. That being said, I have a buddy who also drives a GTI, but a 2019 model as well and I have a serious inquiry about stock clutches. My 2019 R and his 19 GTI both...
  4. J

OEM Clutches - different per year/model?

Hey all, Recently just purchased a 2019 R and still have my 2015 GTI S. I bought the GTI with 40k mi and worked on it over the years. That being said, I have a buddy who also drives a GTI, but a 2019 model as well and I have a serious inquiry about stock clutches. My 2019 R and his 19 GTI both...
  5. J

APR STG1 with catted DP - emissions - RI

Yo! I've searched, and trust me, I get a million different answers. Simple as this - I have stage 1 APR tune, MT. I'd like to add a catted DP for power gains and be able to pass emissions with it in. Will this work/pass? Also, what are the downfalls/failures/things to be aware of by not...
  6. J

New to the VW GAME! APR STG1 GTI

YO! New member here, too. 2015 GTI 4D MT. I've had the car for a few years now and just started tuning and modding it. I've always driven naturally aspirated cars, so the boost is new to me. Early in life I had a 96 Ford Probe GT with a KL-ZE swap and all the bolt-ons. Deceptively fast for a...