GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Please help! 12V issues!

Hey everyone I own a 2015 GTI. So I had an issues before where I dropped a small euro into one of my 12V sockets which resulted in me blowing one of my yellow 20 fuses. Yesterday my 12V's stopped working again. So I check all fuses and every fuse is fine. Now the issue is I plug in my 12V USB...
  2. D

Can someone please help me!

Hey everyone I own a 2015 GTI. So I had an issues before where I dropped a small euro into one of my 12V sockets which resulted in me blowing one of my yellow 20 fuses. Yesterday my 12V's stopped working again. So I check all fuses and every fuse is fine. Now the issue is I plug in my 12V USB...
  3. D

Please help!

The clamp from my downpipe to turbo seems to be loose I keep tightening it but is this normal? Is the heat expanding it? Anyone have this issue please help me Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  4. D

Air kits?

Anyone got any good recommendations for air kits for 2015 Mk7? Thanks all. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  5. D

AFR opinions please!

Hey everyone im running a stage 2 eurodyne tune and my AFR is 14.3 my boost is about 23.1 just curious on what a decent AFR is? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  6. D

Clutch for 2015 GTI

Hey everyone after taking my MK7 to do a little racing I came to the realisation that the stock clutch is complete garbage for 1/4 mile racing. I was curious if anyone had any good recommendations or experience with some good clutches for drag and daily driving for a Stage 2. Thanks everyone...
  7. D

Can someone help me with clutch questions please.

Hey everyone just curious about good recommendations for clutches. The stock ome seems to be pretty shitty. I was racing 1/4 clutch was sticking to the floor and just wasn't going great for me. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  8. D

AEM wide band dual guage help please

Does anyone know what the AEM wide band dual comes with? Also if it fits apr guage vent slot. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  9. D

Boost Guage & Airfuel Guages.. What's your input?

Hey everyone I just wanted to bounce this out there and see if anyone had some input or personal experiences with either of these guages. Does anyone have any recommendations for either of these guages? Thanks all!
  10. D

Borla downpipe fit stock exhaust on 2015 GTI?

Hey all does anyone know if Borla's downpipe will fit the stock exhaust on a 2015 GIT? Thank you!
  11. D

Wheel hop solved!

Hey everyone after battling budget and trying to solve wheel hop I ended up saving up and purchasing the BFI mount kit which includes the transmission mount, motor mount and torque arm insert mount. After takin my GTI around a bit I just wanna put my personal experience out there and these...
  12. D

Help please!

Does anyone know if a borla 3 downpipe will fit the stock exhaust on a 2015 gti? Thank you much. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  13. D

Borla downpipe

Hey all just curious if I install my Borla downpipe will loading my Stage 2 fix the CEL? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  14. D

Eurodyne flash help

Hey everyone I was curious if anyone knew the process of using view log for eurodyne flash? Do I have to have it plugged in to see outcome? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  15. D

Stage 2 2015 GTI

Hey everyone I am currently running a stage 1.5 eurodyne tune on my mk7. I was wondering if I need a uel pump upgrade to jump to 2 or just a solid downpipe? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  16. D

Help with preventing and solving wheel hop

Hey everyone I just wanted to collect some useful information on solving wheel hop on my mk7. If anyone had some suggestions they would be most appreciated. Thanks all Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  17. D

Motor mounts for 2015 gti

Hey everyone I'm looking into eliminating some Un welcome wheel hop. I was curious if anyone has any great recommendations when it comes to motor mounts or transmission mounts? I was checking out spm mount but idk if they are too soft. Thanks all! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  18. D

Engine, transmission, pen mount kits recommended

Hey all I was looking into getting a solid mount kit to try to eliminate this wheel hop issue. I was curious if anyone had any experience/recommendations? Thank you! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  19. D

Apr intake

Is it common for your intake to mot always make that hissing sound? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  20. D

Eurodyne flash giving tire pressure and esc error

Hey everyone I installed a eurodyne flash and twice in the last month I have gotten tire pressure error and esc error but go away when I start the vehicle back up. Just curious if anyone has dealt with this or is this a huge problem? Thanks all Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk