GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Cheapest place to buy 034 RSB?

Can anyone point me in the direction to find the cheapest 034 RSB in the US please? (Before you say Google it, I'm not currently in the US and because of the way search engines work the 90% of the results im getting are for the country I'm currently in 😊).
  2. T

750bhp Stock Motor R.

I went out for a couple of drives with the owner of this car on typically damp and greasy UK roads when it was 'only' pushing out around 550hp and he had a few issues putting the power down then so with around 200hp more I think it would have struggled to produce the 0-60 times you might expect...
  3. T

DSC Sport Active Suspension Controller

Is this marketed purely for the 7.5 or cs it be fitted to the 7 as well?
  4. T

Whiteline or Superpro rear sway bar - 22mm

Thats interesting .. its the first I've heard about this. From everything I've read and heard the 034 RSB is probably the best out there with zero issues. The 'only' potential issue i'v ever heard is with the spherical bearings end links that can sometimes be noisy if not routinely maintained.
  5. T

Legit Speed Designs VW MK7 Golf-R Rear Diffuser Fins

Has anyone fitted Legit Speed Designs VW MK7 Golf-R Rear Diffuser Fins? Thoughts?!?
  6. T

There's a 2nd hand 034 bar on ebay that about the same price as either of these new. I'd prefer a 034 bar as they are black but wondering if the the mounting bushes could be worn.
  7. T

Just wondering what peoples options are regarding a 22mm Whiteline or Superpro rear sway bar. Is one better than the other or are they both quite simlar They are both roughly the same price but the Whiteline one is coming in a little cheaper
  8. T

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Yes the TTS work perfectly. They're even better after doing just one of the OBD11 mods too!
  9. T

Macan Vs TTS callipers

Thought I'd add a photo pg the freshly cleaned brakes!
  10. T

Painting Exhaust tips successfully

Holy crap thats $280 for the R!!!!! Forgot to mention I posted on the wrong exhaust forum. 🙃
  11. T

A buddy had his tips powder coated and it came off on his first track day and power coating is only good to about 200C
  12. T

Has anyone out there successfully painted their exhaust tips so they didn't flake a actually lasted? Painted the 4 chrome tips on my R about 2 months ago and the paint from 2 of the tips has flaked off really badly. I thought I did as good a job as can be done with the chrome and used what...
  13. T

Macan Vs TTS callipers

My pedal is higher with the TTS callipers than it was with the OE R callipers. I did the OBD11 mod and the initial bite is a little soft (no longer over servoed) but really firms up the harder you press the pedal.
  14. T

Macan Vs TTS callipers

My stands are obviously too wide. I have to jack the car up with a small trolley jack on the pinch point, I then have to use the larger trolley (low profile) Cosco jack under the subframe bolt. That then takes the weight for me to remove the small jack and replace it with my axle stand. Its a...
  15. T

Macan Vs TTS callipers

Is that a Costco Jack? If it is, how did you get it under the inner mounting point to fit the axle stand on the outer pinch mounting point? I'm having to use 2 jacks to get the axle stands on the pinch mounting points.
  16. T

I was torn between the Macan & TTS callipers and ended up buying a 2nd hand set of TTS callipers. As the TTS has the same MC as the R I have no issues at all with excess pedal travel and its really quite firm especially after doing the OBD11 mod. I've only done one short track session (before...
  17. T

Mk 7 replacement Service Handbook?

you can buy them on ebay if you sell want a service book or you can buy a 'replacement service book' direct from VW
  18. T

I have no idea. I've had the front and rear brakes apart and didn't see any temperature sensors. There must be something there though. Interestingly, I did a 10 minute track session a few days before and my rear rotors went a little blue so there must be some sort of sensor there.
  19. T

So I've just scanned the car and I have a Adaptive Cruise Control - Brake Temperature Error Anyone had one of these or know what the possible cause could be?