GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Fastlax16

New 2021s still arriving at dealers?

someone knows how to have a good time
  2. Fastlax16

Let me answer your question with a question. Did this happen in California?
  3. Fastlax16

Or an enthusiast. Was mostly tongue in cheek, busting your balls after the curbed wheel discussion on being overly cautious :)
  4. Fastlax16

unlikely to happen but if someone hits you and they’re painted you could be liable since technically it’s a safety feature. Vinyl can be discretely peeled off.
  5. Fastlax16

that’s where I’m at. Klii and badgeskins will have vinyl for them pretty quickly I’d imagine.
  6. Fastlax16

don’t like the fender reflectors?
  7. Fastlax16

And the window sticker.
  8. Fastlax16

2022 Golf R - 315HP 310lb/ft TQ

maybe I’m not following but not seeing the concern from repairing minor cosmetic damage. I also did a half mile event with a cracked neuspeed rse10 that I had no idea was damaged. Miracle nothing happened and f neuspeed and their weak ass barrels.
  9. Fastlax16

It was curbrash not cracks. I’d never allow a crack to be repaired and put back on my car.
  10. Fastlax16

Wheel wheel protection packages are the only thing I consider when talking to the dealer finance guys. Had two wheels redone and one tire replaced on my last car in under a year and a half.
  11. Fastlax16

2019 Golf R DSG 21k miles - $44,000??

shitty time to be a kid getting your first one that’s for sure.
  12. Fastlax16

Acura to bring back Integra name in Spring 2022

Except its not the formula from the DC5 and DC2. Both of those models were more than a couple different body panels slapped on to the contemporary civic coupe shells. They were entirely different vehicles inside and out (yes some shared mechanicals, same platform underneath). Neither car shared...
  13. Fastlax16

Acura to bring back Integra name in Spring 2022

Loved my RSX-S. Super disappointed in this. Civic si with a new bumper and headlights. It’s a new Acura csx.
  14. Fastlax16

it replaces the amber reflector in the headlights of the mk7. Dot regs. Klii and badgeskina will have stickers within a few months
  15. Fastlax16

Selling to Carmax

Apparently there is a consumer payoff and a dealer payoff. The amount was identical but they’re not the same thing for whatever reason. Seems highly inefficient. the vw rep I spoke with wouldn’t even tell me what the dealer payoff amount was.
  16. Fastlax16

Selling to Carmax

Haha. Been barking up that tree for a long time no dice, which is a shame. My ex loved it, don't think that would be a selling point though.
  17. Fastlax16

Selling to Carmax

Wife says its the first smart financial decision she's seen me make (which I don't think is true) but its a chip I plan on cashing in at some point for a future poor, but smaller, financial decision. Maybe a new watch. Really like the new Seamasters.
  18. Fastlax16

Selling to Carmax

Only thing that gets me by. Not having the monthly payment for the next year and a half or two will be nice as well. I put nothing down since it was 0%, and then they screwed up the taxes as an out of state purchase and sent me a big check back that I never put towards the principal because...