GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Also, If you're routing the cables for the new USB port you can run them super easily by just routing the to the lower right (from where the cubby goes) into the glove box area. Pull the cables inside the little channel above the cabin air box, they will fit nice and snug in there. After that to...
  2. N

@simaservis1108 completed my retrofit from MIB 1 to MIB II in my 2015 tdi us spec. Everything works except the app button doesn't do anything. Not a big deal since I just go through the menu to get to it. No hiccups highly recommend him.
  3. N

Lower Door vinyls

Look into buying a few yards of 3m 2080 and some 3m knifeless tape.
  4. N

FS: Mods Part Out Mk7.5 GTI (Jb4, Sub, DP, Turbo Inlet...)

Sounded good, although the SE stereo is seriously lacking compared to fender, even with this sub. It added a little bit to everything, I liked it. You can fully adjust it and what not too which I like. Also turns on and off with signal from the speakers so you don’t have battery drain.
  5. N

Price drop jb4 to 325 free shipping.
  6. N

Bump, TIP and badges sold/delivered. Still have DP, jB4, and sub. Price drop.
  7. N

Wanted - Manual TDI

Have a 15 tdi sel with lighting package. Manual.
  8. N

2022 USA Spec Golf GTI/R Order Guide

Haven’t seen them posted here yet.
  9. N

US $20.40 40% Off | Piano paint black For Golf Mk7 Trim 8" Inch and 9" Inch Screen Bezel For Golf 7 Cd Radio Plates Decorative Frame Panel https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOFYMeF
  10. N

Nicks Mk7.5 Sunroof Squeak and Armrest Rattle Fix

Thanks for more info on the topic! I’m sure it will continue to help people. Update: I sold my gti but got another mk7. New car didn’t have any of the same rattles other than the armrest one. The new car had a rattle on the sunroof glass which was fixed by removing the six screws that hold it...
  11. N

'21 GTI Impressions, Hits, & Misses

I've seen your posts before here and I forgot you're a total clown my bad. Shouldn't have even engaged with you.
  12. N

6 year old oem ones worked better than china bosch for me. Fronts streaked and rear just fell apart in my hand.
  13. N

HATE bosch china wipers. Try Valeo
  14. N

Can be installed in about 30 minutes. You may have to remove the battery to run the cable to the inside of the car. That’s all.
  15. N

Badges sold! Can get more sets if desired.
  16. N

I’m selling the inter cooler plus hoses. Make an offer
  17. N

I sold my 2018 GTI SE, I have the mods I took off before I returned it to stock. All are listed below. All items in good working condition low miles. Local pickup or shipping, zip: 92020 PayPal or cash only JB4 with bluetooth Price: 350$ Cerwin Vega Subwoofer with full wiring and all cables...
  18. N

About to order parts but @simaservis1108 is not replying on skype. Any word?