GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

is you battery disconnected under that cover/ cause it should be ;)
  2. E

I’ve tinted a few items with the cheaper diy sheets, and then one time got a deal on some lamin-x pre cut products…let me tell you after that I order full kits of the smoked and clear protector covers from them 🤣. Having it precut helps a lot as you dont need to try and stretch and work the...
  3. E

How is your COBB mounted?

the AP is meant to have a magnet connection , it’s actually got it’s own weaker one inside the case already
  4. E

MK7 Confessions

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVBj4XBhD5n/?utm_medium=copy_link
  5. E

2018 Golf R 37,999

Good point.
  6. E

MK7 Confessions

This guys got issues 👆🏽👆🏽
  7. E

Yeah B9s went to turbos. The S4s preowned seem to be the better route for getting pre-owned deals for sure - they have much higher depreciation that the S3 let alone the extremely minimal RS4 depreciation
  8. E

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07VP77JDB?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title Strong magnet and all solid connections at the pivot points.
  9. E

Here’s my latest mounting solution I’m running… wanted to get the cord and unit more indiscreet. It’s not as easily visible but still visible from driver view (at least mine -lol)
  10. E

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B--MsJUnp3l/?utm_medium=copy_link
  11. E

Manual gearchange woes

wAHt
  12. E

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

Honest feedback - HELL F***ING no you should not leave it as is 😂. Since your not concerned about the drone then yes a smaller resonator will help clean the sound up some. When I first had a horrible sounding exhaust I added a small $40 bottle type resonator and it help clean up the sound a...
  13. E

Received a set of new APR Wheels, having bad shake / balance issue. Are the tire shops I’m using doing something wrong?

So they threw one box/ring away though? If you only have 3 right now, put the ARP ones on the back wheels and one of the fronts and use the eBay one temporarily Back wheels transmit that high speed shake more. Also with the one that don’t fit be sure to install the wheel as I suggested...
  14. E

Received a set of new APR Wheels, having bad shake / balance issue. Are the tire shops I’m using doing something wrong?

Don’t bother… we went over this in that thread but People got it out for APR so they jump at the opportunity to call them out…. You got lug centric wheels and hub centric wheels, and just as you said these are hub centric’s
  15. E

I just tested it, the problem is the way they have it on their website is that you can order the wheels without having to specify the car you are putting these on, it should have a drop down requirement for you to select VW or AUDI to avoid customers from having to deal with this. It’s the...
  16. E

Mods you're wasting money on...

Go back to the scamdemic thread…. Get this back on track - mods of wasted money… just look at my car 😂