GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Losing fluids/water cooling HELP

Hi guys, I saw this... And I think it is the radiator... The red marks I think it is the liquid from the radiator! could be?
  2. D

Hi there! The revision M model of a new Thermostat Housing works for the 2013 VW MK7 GTi 230HP? https://www.shopdap.com/06l121111m-vw-audi.html here says Volkswagen MK7 GTI 2015-2017 2.0L Turbo Works or not in the 2013 model? please?
  3. D

@all It is not water, it is coolant! @jay745 I don't see any signs where I am loosing the coolant! The only thing that I see it's the level in the reservoir tank and I fill up, and on the floor on the right of the car! @Adurm I don't have warranty, and I am trying to find help to I be able to...
  4. D

My car is losing coolant. It is falling from the right side of the car on the ground. I am not sure where it is coming from. Could it be the radiator? Or could it be the water pump? Does any one know, How can I check which one it is? Has anyone had the same problem? PS.: thanks for...
  5. D

ECS Cast Aluminum Intercooler?

Hi Guys! I need to buy also a radiator For a 2013 MK7 GTi Performance! Can someone advise me on one really good radiator? Brand and model? Thanks in advance
  6. D

ECS Stock location Intercooler

Hi Guys! I need to buy also a radiator For a 2013 MK7 GTi Performance! Can someone advise me on one really good radiator? Brand and model? Thanks in advance
  7. D

Error: Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)

Hi to everyone! Hi I have a 2013 GTI Golf, and I decided to change the AFS light because I had changed some lights and... then I decided to put a LED!But... there's a problem! I've changed the AFS H7 to an LED! and the error appears because of the voltage indications, I think! There is a way...
  8. D

Error: Adaptive Front Lighting (AFS)

Hi to everyone! I've changed the AFS H7 to an LED! and the error appears because of the voltage indications?.. There is a way using Vags to change that questions to solve the error! Some one to help? Best regards
  9. D

DSG Gear box Oil change?

Hi to everyone, DSG Gear box oil exchange I would like to know if at 60.000 I need to change the DSG Gear Box oil! I have a 2013 GTI with DSG automatic 6speed Gear box. It is simple to do it or I need a special machine to do it? Thank you so much, Best regards, David
  10. D

Golf MK7 GTI Performance oil and water

Hi guys I have a big doubt about the refrigerator liquid(G13) and motor oil. Yesterday I received, while driving, a warning to make a check up on the G13 water. I went and it was almost on the minimum! I bought and I put! Today it was normal, but I did not drove a lot to see any diference! Today...
  11. D

Golf MK6 R or Golf 7 GTi Performance

Hello, I am new around, but like all of you it is possible for me now share the same love by GOLF! I just need some help to take the right decision since i am between MK6 R and Mk7 GTi Performance Golf Mk6 R VW Golf 6 Tsi R, 2012, 84'000 km 270hp -Jantes Aluminum -Heated seats -Différentiel...